its header damnit!

yea hope you liked the link 455

theres a few street rods in there

the motor mounts shouldnt be hard to find or fabricate 455

if i was thinking clearly i could give you a web address but i cant

recall it right as of now

huntington beach eh robo?

nice shit

i got a job offer today down in the cerritos area for an automotive related company, top secret shit yo i might take it im not sure

i want to stay at the job im at but i also want to branch out

im gonna talk to my boss tomorrow and ask him if he would be cool with me leaving for a few months

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right on When,yeah that site is sick......I saw some stuff real quick,I'll probably hit up for a longer period of time tomorrow(or today)....so I can check out some more shit------you might be taking a job in Cerritos?......we used to have some family friends that lived there---I like it there......I am up in Washington at the moment---but I grew up in Inglewood....and went to school in Culver City....we moved when I was 17-10 years ago....alot of shit has changed since then----I just want to go back and get another sandwich at Canter's----fuck,I miss that place.

There's this place in Whittier called Havana house. I wanna see what they got. But it looks all high class and shit. When I won that trip to Disneyland I bought myself a Montecristo from the bar. That one was pretty good. Considering I payed 20 bones for a 10 dollar cigar probably. Thanks Disney!

Originally posted by Pistol

i need to go see my hot dental assistant too.

tommarow brother when.

werd to the hot dental assistants of america

and werd to the commercials that make dumb hot girls think they can make money in the profession... weeeee i love america

its a real shame most intelligent attractive girls in the medical business field quit their jobs because they can make maybe more than twice the amount at a strip club i have met many facinating women from all kinds of professions at a many strip clubs.

i find it funny that most people think that all strippers are crack whore but the truth they arent but most are

my dentist is a fucking cool dude. all his da's are fucking hot young chicks. which is ok by me. I was like 14 getting a root canal and one of them would always flirt with me and put her hand in my pant leg and rub my leg. he has 2 working in there right now and I would do both of them. at the same time even. i need to make an appt for Aug. as a matter of fact.

:cool:

Originally posted by Gnes 37

i find it funny that most people think that all strippers are crack whore but the truth they arent but most are

i dated a stripper for a short stint

she was a really smart and bitchin chick

fuckin hot as all hell

as expected things didnt work out though

we still talk but i have no more privledges :(

Originally posted by Gnes 37

oh well things come and go by the way what the fuck is a scenester or a hipster can some one educate a fellow being

someone who follows all the latest trends in the scene they are into

and have to talk about the scene they are into constantly

ex: 'yeah im so fucking punk that even the Misfits know me by name'

or the hiphop kids who always spit the name of all the unknown underground groups that they listen to, trying to sound cool

i belive a hipster is the same thing but with trends in general