NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

always man, gotta 32 of high life in my hand, already downed a twelver of pabst. some vikes are chilling bloodstream too.

so, what do you do? just work, you pimp hoes, what you rollin, how you be, all that...

i'm wasted. where the hell is 455?... oh yeah....

damn its early

Originally posted by ARCEL

some day rags, some day

no, i'm serious, fuck the social anxiety. i don't even have to see your moms, i'll stay at a hotel, bring friends, have my own way back, we'll chill. whaddya say.........

i'm a traveller by nature, and i'm bored. why not bounce dow to rburg, ya know?...

my family is having a house built next to a train yard and an old strip mall that is so graffed up its insaine, litterally a half mile of roadside graffitti to look at, the house will be complete in may, if you fuckers can wait till then( arcel dont have a choice) the nwell get some jager, trains, and a shopping stripe to bomb on. maybe all in one night. so yeah may is the time to come down, for now im living in a two bedroom apartment with my boss and a bartender. bump.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i seriously have no idea why you are so salty, if you care to enlighten me?

i dont see how you cant know. and honestly we both know that you know what you did, i just found out a few things. and its hard for me to want to talk to you, just for the fact that i think i was really disrespected just as a friend. i have plenty too say, but i just dont think its worth bringing up, its in the past and i've closed that chapter. i'm moving anyhow soon after my son is born and he's due in less then 2 weeks.