NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just saw yer post on the wile e coyote thread... ass... ;)

i think if i extend the center line down from her knees it'll get rid of the flipper like look... i'm gonna do that eventually... but, besides, the little mermaid didn't wear t-shirts or have a heart tattoo... this girl does... so ha!

;)

all of them turned off thier webcasts so I just am using the baby boom box. I'll live.

There is a pc card I can install in my computer so I can listen to radio via my computer. if I get that I won't have a use for a stereo since I already just use my computer and its speaker system for cd's and things of that nature.

Guest willy.wonka

whats going on here?!

you guys getting into howard stern over the net?!

i havent checked it out yet......'but i just came back from seeing STAR WARS...fuckin yoda takes the show!that was pretty nuts.

well its locally broadcasted here, but my stereo was going out so I just took it out of my room. I figured he would webcast his show and I could listen to it over the net since that is the only use I have for a radio in my house. I was wrong so I am listening to it on one of those baby boom boxes.

well the almight sardaukar big money gangsters are recording this weekend so I am slaving away sith sound forge trying to get the samples we are thinking about using all edited out right...yay.

right now I am looking for a crack for soundforge 5...and I got side tracked here.

Guest willy.wonka

sup fellas.....

i just came back from a OPERA..pretty cool..i noticed i was sitting next to this actor who plays a lot of terrorist type characters...

a lot of fine lookin honeys too...my first symphany opera.i think it would be a good place to take "dates."

Guest platapie

yeah considerign its always up here at night and it sleeps on page 2 during the day. but i mean you guys live in here. you should have them make it a sticky.

we are sending a copy of the demo cd to dr dre and a copy jack osbourne.

I would do the catchy pop thing but then it would cut into my 12oz time and thats no good.

if I could send smells over the internet i would post up the scent of my fucking balls..they are horrible right now.