NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

grrrrr

my computer has been stuffed for almost a week now

the modem says its not installed or sumthing

think the driver isnt installed

so i fukt the main comp off and gave up

ill take it to a shop n they can fix it

i been trying to work my laptop out

but says the same sorta thing

cant find the modem as a driver

stupid computers

im @ work atm so this is the only internet source

i have currently..

Guest krie

doubt ill be around much till i get my comp bak bah!

i got three hours left of work

the boss has left for the day

and i have no idea

wot mi supposed to be doing right now ?

oh well..

rub it in harder that my cable got turned off why dontcha.

im playen.

im the nephew. potnah from my crew lives in the basement with his wife. auntie is momma and her friend whats her face is this one girl my potnah from my crew dated that gave me a kangol beanie.

Originally posted by oldenglish

im the nephew. potnah from my crew lives in the basement with his wife. auntie is momma and her friend whats her face is this one girl my potnah from my crew dated that gave me a kangol beanie.

ha, youre bubba huh? thats funny.

peace. im out.

where the fucks ragsoe and alure been?

they off making babies huh?

Rags should be "spanging" for loot to come up here....he knows he's got a connect.....at least for a few days.....

Rags and alure get 12oz North America couple of the year award vote from me.

Followed by Ink Lunatic and T.T for the euro.

well..........actuallly....!@#$% and whats his name take og couple of the year award two years previous but whos counting.

peace. im out.

scratcheater like smut gold finglesh.

:lol:

I got my account deleted and my IP blocked from this gay website.

Sort of like hot or not but with fake net gangsters and fake whores.

I would go around rating fuckers 1's and people would bitch and moan about it. It was lot's of fun reading or rather trying to decipher their ebonic/spanish/ReTardEd TypE. Imagine Tease but worse.

:(

Now that I work for Disney they get hooked up with fleet prices for new Chevy's, GMC's, Caddies, Saab's, Lincolns, Pontiacs, etc.

I can't afford a Yukon/Tahoe or Silverado so I was thinking about an S-10. Fuck getting a Malibu. I still would rather get a Ford f150 instead. Depends on the price difference.

Rags and alure get 12oz North America couple of the year award vote from me.

baha. thats some funny ass shit. FRIENDS.. i tell ya.. FRIENDS. geez. ;]

had an eventful weekend. went to this huge ass 6 kegger out in the mesa at the old airport hangers.. saw the ghetto bird cruising that shit.. and everyone kept on partying, the bands were going crazy. only thing that kept me from turning blue were the bonfires. Everyone sees the ghettobird again and is flipping it off..too late .. 10 squad cop cars have on us lockdown.. surronded the whole area.. hahaha. none of us could leave at all. one breathalizer. everyone under 21 wanted to do the breathalizer..over 300 kids.. hahah so stupid. I was scared tho cause i cant even get mip'd or my ass goes to jail, and im in sooo much trouble again. luckily my boy who threw it is so amazing. they had to let everyone of us drunk fucks go.. cause he threw it on reservation land!@! so they couldnt arrest, or mip any of us..cause the cops have no authority. haha. great shit.

partied with rags. fun stuff. went to breakdancing battle and to another party. fool was faded as always.

my dad emailed me. he is gonna give me the isuzu trooper and help me fix it.. im gonna have wheels soon!! woot woot. no more chevy legs. hah

im in a great mood. im gonna go guzzle down some icetea. yummm.

im not allowed to let myself go out..until wendesday night. too much partying. i have a weak immune system and have just been sick, and going back out before i recover. so i gotta chill for a hot sec.

ill most likely be on tonight. peaceeeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by Pistol

Now that I work for Disney they get hooked up with fleet prices for new Chevy's, GMC's, Caddies, Saab's, Lincolns, Pontiacs, etc.

I can't afford a Yukon/Tahoe or Silverado so I was thinking about an S-10. Fuck getting a Malibu. I still would rather get a Ford f150 instead. Depends on the price difference.

you have all those makes and models to choose from and you pick an s-dime?

shame on you pistol, shame

towncar baby!

<-------HEY!......extreme rare occasion.....I'm loaded and I'm "coked" out.....sorry,if I let anyone down.....but.........hahahahahahha.lol.....my bad.I'm alright now......