NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by alure

its spelt insecurities actually..its okay if you want to be a dumbfuck

yeah like i ahve previously stated , spelling is not somthing im too worried about when speaking to skanks and halfwits.

its ok if you want to be mad anal on a site where you average viewer is 16..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah well it just proves how dumb you really are judging me without knowing me with your idiotic conclusions thinking you can call me a skank by a few sarcastic things i said on 12 oz..and then on top of your grammar and spelling.. im all down for typos but lets face it your a fucking moron.. so instead of wasting your time trying to hurt my feelings.. go get hooked on phonics.

yeah well it just proves how dumb you really are judging me without knowing me with your idiotic conclusions thinking you can call me a skank by a few sarcastic things i said on 12 oz..and then on top of your grammer and spelling.. im all down for typos but lets face it your a fucking moron.. so instead of wasting your time trying to hurt my feelings.. go get hooked on phonics.

good comeback, what are phonics?

just shut the fuck up.. and stop making yourself look so stupid.

www.dictionary.com

phon·ics ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fnks)

n. (used with a sing. verb)

A method of teaching elementary reading and spelling based on the phonetic interpretation of ordinary spelling.

Phonetics.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

[buy it]

phonics

Phon"ics, n. See Phonetics.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

phonics

n : teaching reading by training beginners to associate letters with their sound values

no , i will continue to make my self sound stupid if thats what i choose to do.

ok phonics, in retrospect i should ahve known what that meant, none the less the point is your a skank and i enjoy stirring you up, im sure you get a bit of a kick out of it too otherwise you wouldnt respond (ie krie the little pussy).

so rock on you skank, you can keep your phonics becuase i am welll beyond repiar in terms of my dislexic typing skills and fortunatly i am in a n industry that doesnt require them.

if you feel the need to get back to basics kudos too ya but i have better things to do.

*yawn* no actually i laugh at the fact that you think im a skank. cause if i was.. i'd be all down for admitting it..but fact is im not a skank so get over yourself. cause your stupid and your getting old and quite boring.

go too it then poo poo head...

hahah yeah im actually getting a bit sick of this myself..

i think ill go harrass ppl in my street.

why does it say Affleck ?

they just networked my pc at work so i got the net yay!

big mistake on their behalf tho

no work be getting done now