NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by Pistol

Alure your almost at 1k.

the addiction is strong.

how's your job?

disney gave me a pretty decent beanie and jacket.

w00tw00t

im chillin. yeah.

i dont know i'll find out tommorow if i get the job. but i saw her at the bar the manager..and that was cool. i cant believe you work at disney;] how fun is that. what are you doing there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been to 'Disneyfication' where they teach me how to act like the opposite of the asshole I am in public.

Good thing I don't have to deal with people or else i'd kill someone or at least make them cry.

I start my first 'real' day of work tomorrow.

we'll see

i still want to be princess jasmine, esmerelda, pochantas, i guess i could be lilo too..haha. see i'd be opposite i'd want to interact with the people..although customers can be so fucking annoying.. it would feel good to make little kids smile.

I saw Minnie Mouse without her head she looked like deliss.

Fuck that I don;t like to smile and i like to make fun of people in public too much. And there's way too many goofy tourists and locals for that matter to resist mocking.

I'd rather make Snow White happy by plugging her in the back with her costume on.

A looong time ago my friend and I said we'd work or try to work at Disneyland. But too far. i heard a rumor there is a basketball court inside the matterhorn mountain. that would be cool . eh. ..

.Grad Night was kind of fun. Going to Disneyland from 9pm - 7am.Watching all the high school students on E and tripping out on every stupid thing they walked by.

I didn't go to grad night because I wasn't enrolled at the HS.

I wanted to go to pull some white chicks from OC over there.

So if any of you fuckers are gonna graduate and wanna invite me. I'll rent a hotel room and buy beer for you fuckers.

I've been to Disneyworld 3 times.

Last time in 2000.

Shit is fun.

I have never been to Disney World. I would really like to though. ..I've been to Disneyland well over 50 times though...My Uncle use to do some computer shit for them back in the day. Then he met another woman had a few kids and left his other kids (my cousins) with some anorexic stupid bitch. ANd haven't heard from him since forever. Oh and the last time i saw him a few years ago was when he took his 2 original kids to his new family's house. ANd their whole lives my cousins didnt know that he had another secret family. They just thought their parents were "seperated" for a while. And BAM "oh this is your stepmom and brothers and sisters".... He never visits his "real" kids. That fucker. Yes that had nothing to do with anything. Sorry.

Originally posted by alure

yeah you fucking pussy keep on tossing your mom's salad and letting your dad fuck you in your ass.

are you letting a few skeletons out of the closet here?

this could be the source of your emotional/ sexual problems..

its ok you can ill be that shoulder to cry on if it gets to much for you to bear.

good day today, started my new job was pretty good, lookn forward to workn there , nice guys there, pretty laid bak n funny.

good pay too.

fukn tired tho eh. bah

Originally posted by BigJoe

are you letting a few skeletons out of the closet here?

this could be the source of your emotional/ sexual problems..

its ok you can ill be that shoulder to cry on if it gets to much for you to bear.

no i was calling you a pussy actually...i dont see were you got that confused. are you one of those people that when someone makes rude comments about you ..you end up twisting them around.. like "im rubber your glue" type of bullshit? somehow you got confused, obviously your the one with the emotional sexual problems (tossing mom's salad..fudgepacking it with your dad) ..as i already called that out... im sorry i didnt mean to embarrass you but im not a skank. so get over it.

no i was calling you a pussy actually...i dont see were you got that confused. are you one of those people that when someone makes rude comments about you ..you end up twisting them around.. like "im rubber your glue" type of bullshit? somehow you got confused, obviously your the one with the emotional sexual problems (tossing mom's salad..fudgepacking it with your dad) ..as i already called that out... im sorry i didnt mean to embarrass you but im not a skank. so get over it.

YOUR A SKANK!

haha.. your fucking retarded seriously. get over yourself..stop being so judgemental over people you dont even know..cause really you know that what im saying..and i know what your saying doesnt bother either of us because we dont know eachother.. so fuck off. nicely. thanks ;]

haha.. your fucking retarded seriously. get over yourself..stop being so judgemental over people you dont even know..cause really you know that what im saying..and i know what your saying doesnt bother either of us because we dont know eachother.. so fuck off. nicely. thanks ;]

ahhh im just playing on your insurcurities, its no real problelem for me if you want to be a skank.