NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

ali g in the usaiii

ali: "would you ever nuke canada?"

ex national security advisor: "no"

ali: "why not?"

that shit cracked me up all night...

Guest sneak

ill take it from you (undertone immunity) if you give me good examples. ive chatted to krie quite a lot, and they guy has always been safer than a motherfucker to me.

Originally posted by sneak

ill take it from you (undertone immunity) if you give me good examples. ive chatted to krie quite a lot, and they guy has always been safer than a motherfucker to me.

this kid is wak straight up , i couldnt be fucked explaining why, however i will jump on every opp to give him some shite.

enjoy.

fair enough if thats what your gonna do. im not going to stop you.

the thing that undermimes your arguement is the lack of examples.

im not trying to win the "happy go lucky 12oz debate" award, im simply saying this kid, and anyone else that so loosly licks eachothers ass as he quite frequently does, is a fag!

cell phones can get busy (or engaged) signals....happens when the person your trying to call happens to be on the phone.

send a text!

if someone calls my phone while i'm on it, i get call waiting, if i don't answer the call waiting, they get my answering machine... if someone else calls me while i'm the phone and have someone on call waiting, they go right to the answering machine, if someone else calls while i'm a) on the phone B) have someone on call waiting, and c) having someone get sent right to the answering machine, they get immediately sent to my answering machine with a different message... only when somene calls and all four of those things are happening do they get a busy signal... it doesn't happen often...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

if all you night owls lived in my town you would be laughing with me about funny funny shit right...such as frat boys showing up to a party, talking shit, gettin beat down and thrown down a flight of stairs....funny funny shit.

I find it funny...tell me about it some time...sounds like something I have experienced...

Originally posted by krie

is this where i laugh ?

only if you find the side effects of you being on the reciveiving end of about 96hours of hard core ass pounding action?i dont know, i guess you can laugh if you want to. its your coit were talking about here