NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

actually, i'd be looking at closer to 22k... but compared to most other new imports, that ain't that bad... plus i probably spend close to that in a week for gas for my truck... ;)

ok thats still expensive..... but its cool as long as you let me drive that little bugger... O WAIT!! theres one for sale in my auto trader hold on... 2002 bmw mini coope red 50 miles on it , 19,900.. its red with a tan roof

even the people who make them relate them to driving a go kart... now imagine driving a go kart, only yer in a real seat, not a slab of metal, you have airbags all around you, and yer going 136mph... all that sounds good in my book... plus they beat the shit outta my truck gas mileage wise...

my mom used to own a pretty slick old school mini... riding in it was fun as all get out... now it's jst a little bit bigger, and faster...

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ill tell your truck while im pissing in its gas tank :D do you ever do the 1/4? if so whats your 60'? and your 1/4 times

i've never tracked it... it's quick tho... the highest i've gotten it was about 130 and it still had more to go...

ps. you'd have to get a boost up to pee in my gas tank and when you finally got yer cock in there i'd just tap the gas real quick and tear the fucker off... so ha!