NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

allright, im down, i wanna see a nightowls spraypainted on somthing though, then hes got my vote.

I was going to do a nightowls e2e tonight just for the hell of it but that would have required walking back to my car to get more silver...give me a few days and I probably will.

man, i would love to go paint a bunch of southern steel....is it all butter or what?

its great painting the steel here. all the autoracks you could want..and if you would rather paint a box or hoppper we have plenty of those too. I love it here. I could never move away just because I don't think I would have as many spots to paint at.

is it a bad sign that I am looking for a job that would in no way conflict my painting schedual?

you need a roomate?

when does it start snowing there?

and whats rent like, where im at we are paying almost 1200 for a one bedroom, belive i got job skills like woah......

and belive that i will seriously move out there and paint a shitload of trains till it starts to snow....

you need a roomate?

when does it start snowing there?

and whats rent like, where im at we are paying almost 1200 for a one bedroom, belive i got job skills like woah......

and belive that i will seriously move out there and paint a shitload of trains till it starts to snow....

$1200 for a one bedroom?!?!? Jesus if you live in old louisville here you can get a one bedroom for like $250 a month or less. jesus christ. It usually starts snowing out here in late october to early november. Painting the freights isn't as much fun in the cold but its still gets done.

$1200 for aone bedroom still has me tripping My friends are living in a NICE 3 bedroom for half that....fuckin A

Originally posted by willy.wonka

save a mouse....eat some pussy?

for reals some girl said you wanna see my pet mouse so i say sure then se pulls her pants and panties down real low and im like huh? then she says whoops i guess my pussy ate it. i was like uh huh...

Originally posted by dolomite

was she hot?

she was allright nice face kinda thin and boobs/ass aint all there.. a real blonde tho cuz when she was looking for her pet mouse i figured it was hiding in the bush

nah it wasnt real hairy kinda like a small trimmed patch

Originally posted by Pistol

beware the peta are after you now whenone

yea id like to see them try to take me down

sorry vinyl but our garage has loads of these fuckers running around and eating truck interiors and dash pieces, you know how it goes

you better fucking eat that mouse when, thats the only reason to kill animal...........otherwise, im act real thugged out and hit you. hit you hard. cause you know, your crew right?

right, gotcha on the eating shit tip, that can suck.....but still...do the humane thing, trap the fuckers and then deep fry em and serve em to your inlaws.

zack, check your email......you dont shoot innocent mousies do you?