NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha fuck that. I got about half way through the first page before i gave up. Not to say that ya'll dont have something interesting going on here. That is I'm not tryna jock ya'll or anything....I mean......I soooo wanna be down on the night owls team.:dazed:

woooooooots going on

am i a loser or what ? i started school on monday and dropped out on the thursday ha

anywhom im back at work now not losing any more precious dollars $$$

i think i might try get an apprenticeship, where you work for a company and go to school for one day a week and the other 4 days you work for the company and after 3 years you are a fully qualified plumber, builder etc ya know.

im gonna hit the shops up with bulk resume's tonight too see if i can get a new job seemin i think my job is almost up where i am right now

say hi to your mum for me too..

Originally posted by YG Blood

its a way of life

well if this way of life includes but is not limited to:

[*]sex with what ever girl is left

[*]drinking lots of beer

[*]putting preps and frat boys in their place

[*]or

[*]smoking cigarettes

[/list=1]

then im all about it.

prep= can always be found wearing over priced trendy clothing. Boys have blond and brown hair. 9 out of 10 preps are addicted to some type of pill. You can find them driving around in Brand new Ford Explorers. They usually have way to much pep in their step for any normal human being. They are the happiest of God's creatures put on earth to annoy me.

ohhhh i got ya now

ps - that sig. is way to long and gay

Originally posted by When

its not that im a dick or anything

its just i have alot of shit going on and a bad memory or lack of memory

things always seem to fall through or come up

maybe i am a dick

the last time i was down when's way he actually called me every time we were sposed to hang out, only to go "bwhaahahaha... dude, i'm way too wasted to drive..." this would be at like 11am...

:lol: fuckin cheers whener...

and i nominate YG... mostly cuz i just realized he;s on my dealie on friendster...

wheres alure now days ?

dam im hugnry,work is way much better then school ever will be least you get paid for working , going bak to school, what was i thinkin? :ballcap:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

the last time i was down when's way he actually called me every time we were sposed to hang out, only to go "bwhaahahaha... dude, i'm way too wasted to drive..." this would be at like 11am...

:lol: fuckin cheers whener...

this is true, i think i have a problem

but atleast im a courteous drunken asshole

sooooooo wahts going down tonite

i was on the radio today

the lady called a random number and boom! it was me.. i didnt win anything though , she just rang asked me a question and said alright thanks for talking to us today and hung up

she sounded hot tho