NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

partying with the boys.. pilled out..blackedout..with the pabst in his hand.. and paint in his bag.. macking on some chick ;]

YEP. I'LL TRY TO BE HERE TONIGHT, NO PRomises. the xanax is plentiful. damn, i think i held shift or something. walked around downtown with a boombox breaking on every corner yesterday, it was a blast. from the past. holler at me......

remedy is tight, but he's not jewish-white. he's an albino black man. no shit, i met him about a month or two ago. big dood, almost as big as cappadonna. he was a dick too.

oh, and i'll be there in mid-may, i gotta head down south tommorow, and then i'm finally getting to your neck of the hood. we'll rage, for sure...

like whoa..

ragsoe..wutup.. Geez i'm fucking burnt out..from partying so hard this weekend.. fucking a man... lastnight i went to a rave..dara.. cyrus threw the party...and i saw Jessyca and Hour there.. so i got to finally talk to him..told him i was good friends with you..he said your coming back home soon..and i told him i know;].. people with digi cams took flicks of me..i'll try to find some later.. i know theres a picture of me and jessyca..but yeah..i'm tired..i'm gonna go crash out..much love ;] -a

awwww sheeittttt................. ;] woohoo

i saw jewdoe, diss, brandon..and all those fools at the party.. i asked jewdoe..if they jumped abno..he said no..they jumped avol.. cause he was talking shit..and i said who threw him through the window..and he said..diss..did...and just let them know that they have some angry heads lurking around..

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well kids, i finally got bummed out that the holes in my ears are all small again (only like 0 or 00)

so now i have weights on each ear... i wanna get em all big again... when i can wear shotgun shells in there then i'll be happy...

that does suck my friend, it sucks indeed.

my girl (of sorts) recently got her ears infected, she was at a 2g

and they looked nice but now theyre all closed up cause theve been out for a while

shes pissed and so am i

what size weights are you rockin?

im currently at a bit above 1/2 inch down from a bit over 5/8

and im rocking the rubber door stops in my ears with a bit o tape

yes im ghetto

Originally posted by ragsoe505

so how is your court shit going? are you gonna rage with me or what girl!?....

my moms and them don't know, i'm gonna suprise them. mad fun...

its this week kinda nervous, i'll talk to you about raging when you get here..

ohhh i feel special knowing your secret;D weee..

dood i woke up the nastiest bloodiest nose.. i never had a nose bleed before.. and this shit was pouring... ugh..

ello when..hi vinyl

dood i woke up the nastiest bloodiest nose.. i never had a nose bleed before.. and this shit was pouring... ugh..

i love waking up with a bloody nose and seeing the dried blood all over my pillow and face

its soo awesome

maybe you did a few too many lines?

if your nose is bleeding from stuff i hate, i'll kick your lil ass when i get there. if not, damn that sucks, stuff it with toilet paper and have a beer. i just racked twenty cans tonight, and now i feel like shit. all set to go kill steel, and wham, hangover hits. i need sleep. or xanax.

on a side note, i will be eating green chile enchiladas from barelas coffee house in a few days. green chile straight owns...

word. i agree with whenster on the bloody nose, when i get them i let the blood dry to my face. feels wierd, but cool. i dunno...

this girl andrea that i'll be cunt-bashing when i get home, today told me on the phone that she wants to tie me up and cut me. i have major hang ups about letting someone tie my ass up. and ther is no way i'll let her cut me. fuck a knife scar, they're ugly, and i couldn't help but bust her in the eye as soon as poss. what should i do? there is no way i'm not hitting these skins, girl is hot. perplexing...

geez..my mom finally emailed me..guess shes not mad at me..and still wants to me to move to germany..what to do what to do.. *sigh*.. i dont know..im going to apply at qwest anyway.. and if i get the job im staying here.. saving up and getting my own place..if not then ill go to germany..i suppose..i really do not know.

geez..my mom finally emailed me..guess shes not mad at me..and still wants to me to move to germany..what to do what to do.. *sigh*.. i dont know..im going to apply at qwest anyway.. and if i get the job im staying here.. saving up and getting my own place..if not then ill go to germany..i suppose..i really do not know.

wait till i get there to decide anything. always leave your options open when ragsoe comes to visit....

i'm tired peeps, i'm gonna smoke, maybe jack off, and then i'm out. a- i'll call you tomorrow. if i can't get ahold of you, then i'll e-mail details on my arrival. it's gonna be a blast.......

sounds hot... where did she come from? i never heard you talk about her before.. dayum..mr ladies man.. hahaha ;]

known her for years. like 6 or 7. i used to hook up with her when i was "with" molzy. and yes, i am a ladies man. you know the steez, girl pleezz...... g'night owls.......