NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

I';m wondering what kind of qualifications this job would require?

And if they would hire me.

i considered one of those jobs... a friend of a friend of blah was maybe gonna hook me up with the guy who started crime scene cleaners i think it's called in oakland... i came to the conclusion i'd end up really sick and probably way depressed...

word. i was watching insomniac and i think he was in Oakland and went along with the dude.

seems kinda fuckin' depressing but who knows i think i might be able to hang. thats the kind of job you could only do for som many years before you have to quit or else you'd go nuts sorta like cops and shit.

seems kinda fuckin' depressing thats the kind of job you could only do for som many years before you have to quit or else you'd go nuts sorta like cops and shit.

i think id enjoy the job, probably too much even

word. i was watching insomniac and i think he was in Oakland and went along with the dude.

seems kinda fuckin' depressing but who knows i think i might be able to hang. thats the kind of job you could only do for som many years before you have to quit or else you'd go nuts sorta like cops and shit.

that's the same guy... he's only had like 2 or 3 people who've lasted more than a month i think... even the people who are totally gung ho for it at the beginning creep out eventually...

i think he drives a black Ford F-150/250

one of those.

i think i'll call up the number to the place in LA about the job.

and maybe go back to the Disney job fair and check out Knotts.

haha what a combo.

disney, knotts, and crime scene cleaners. nice

i don't know why they were tripping on my hair (it's a fade) when i see some kids with spikey hair and shit. I seen this one chick with star tatts on her neck and some other chick with tatts on her hands. And then they had some stage show with fags beating drums and those fools were were wearing earrings and being gay.

alure you do look like Jasmine.

i crack up when i think of people in the full body costumes. i think of that furry and plushy special on MTV. weirdos.

:lol:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by alure

do you ever wake up and want to kill..i fucking ran out of shit to throw at the dumb ass fucking loud whiney cat..rawrrrrrrrr

hey, dont pick on your cat!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by alure

its not my cat, i dont care for cats, and the stupid bitch whines the whole entire time im trying to sleep.. and then as soon as i ge tup she goes to her bed and falls asleep.. mr0w.

you just need a good sexin.

Guest willy.wonka

i was only playin..dont worry.

i get paid tomorrow and i think im going to quit my shitty job and work in a golf coarse restruant.im gonna be really sneaky about it too.fuck workin the normal job.

check out what this girl wrote to me..she was the girl of my night too..her beauty overwhelmed me.its weird cause i saw a couple of fight and participated in some fights tonight, and she's talkin about beef.i had a bad night til i read this.

;) yes willy.wonka.. I know all about you...

lol. i remember u one time, i used to kick it with Leajoy all day everyday. It was this one night at Grumpy`s .. I was wearing a blue bandana, blue shirt, blank pants.... the club had just finished, we were all parlaying outside. I caught u staring. :)

I doubt u remember though... but I asked Leaj who u were and "voila!" .. found u on the Ave.. cute...

so u`re mr. grafxlord...

Whooo Child...

finally.

Hooo brah! Like Beef?!

lol.. HOLLA!

u`ve been kept as a friend too..

something to spark the flame:

~ Success is not caused by spontaenous combustion, you must set yourself on fire..

"BuRn BAbY BuRnN!!!"

hahaha! ;)

later + Angela