NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u got good rims When ?

my friend has a isuzu (rodeo) and there 6 studd's , the wheel pattern. and its pretty ahrd to find rims that are 6 studd over here without them costing u ur arm and leg. the ones he got were 45buks each which are dirt cheap.

i still larf at this sticker i seen one day ona truck :

Mini truckin aint about being cool, its about being low, cool is just a side effect

haha its gold

aw i had an isuzu trooper..it was my suv box car.. i miss it ;[ i had alot of memories in it .. it even had a sticker..harhar.. that said "ROLLIN WITH RAGS" hahahaha..i just remembered that and my door broke itw ouldnt open so i had to jump into it Dukes of hazard style..ahah..it was cool..got ghetto..but i loved it

Originally posted by When

i had a sticker i made at one time that said...

your bitch loves my bodydrop

and another that said

ill lay my truck out just like i did your girl

haha i like the last one :lol:

Originally posted by alure

..i just remembered that and my door broke itw ouldnt open so i had to jump into it Dukes of hazard style..ahah..it was cool..got ghetto..but i loved it

i was thinkin bout that the other day, when will know wot i mean wen i say this, i havent seen any trucks that have had their doors shaved, it would mean u would have to slide in threw the windows, but i rekin it would look sweet

Yo...Owls......When and Pistol or whoever......I justntyped some super fast shit in the "Rhyme" thread or whatever.....maybe you want to check it out.....your screen names are in it.....Nightowls Muthafucka.....(aND i HAVE TO WORK TOMORR0OW....BLAAAAAAAAH......)......tell me what you think....(I know.......it probably sucks....but check it anyway)...peace troppers.

Originally posted by krie

when will know wot i mean wen i say this, i havent seen any trucks that have had their doors shaved, it would mean u would have to slide in threw the windows, but i rekin it would look sweet

ive never seen that on a minitruck before that i can remember

oh no wait i have, but the truck had the roof chopped off so you just had to hop over the door into the cab. i think it was a 98 toyota tacoma

Originally posted by krie

chek mine out 455, its dope :lol:

but u didnt mention my name boy..:evil:

you'll be in there bro.....I'm fuckin' faded like no other right now.....and I have to work in the morning......uhhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuuuuuck......I'll throw somethin' in there 'bout ya bein from "down under"...stay up.....we be men at work.....one L 2 Kylie.....damn,she looks bangin as fuck.....

and Andrew Currie.....an OG ill skatebaoarder oh and Alain Boglio....ha.