NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

good job zack! assgasms 6 up in that shit.. seymoure butts style.. you know what's up. did you remember to fold her in half and stuff her inbetween the couch cushions? that shit's the best... and have you been using your business cards on girls at the park? jesus.. you should get back on AIM at night sometimes.. i'm the only one ever awake until 4 or 5 AM anymore.. not fun times.. anyway.. keep tearin that shit up zack.. my condolances go out to her asshole.. haha, and she's probably got the most rank farts in the world from all that semen lodged in her colon.. mung smellin... keep away from her for a couple days.. yeah i'm just babbling on, i'll stop now... take it easy zack.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as promised

here come the truck pictures

not as many this time cause ive been quite busy at work

and by the time i get home its too late to be cutting and making noise

one of my roommates says that one neighbor called me 'a menace to the neighborhood' because i make alot of noise when i work on my truck :lol:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey when, have you posted flicks since you started chopping down the cab? also, how difficult was it to do a vertical and a horizontal squeez?

by the way, i'm still jealous... :)

nope i got lazy and didnt post new pictures

these are the newest (few more to post still)

not sure what you mean by horizontal squeeze (???)

dont be jealous homeskillet.

it feels awesome... on the plane home (my mom sprung for a plane ticket if i promised to go back to school) when we got near the airport, i had to try really hard not to shout out the hometown pride... i really had to try... plus i was thinking of friends the same way i end up thinking about girls i wanna fuck... that was bad news... good to be home...