NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by 455

[bI saw his quote and was like "wtf?".....it made no sense.......whoever he is needs to get his head out of his ass and start looking at things closer......we were just messing around...talkin' a 'lil shit. [/b]

maybe he thinks he knows someone or i dunno

damnit its getting early i need sleep for my first day on the new job

later all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hows this....

ima meet up with my moms friends tomorrow and they want to look at some of my art work so that i may be able to do body painting in the middle of tourist central..it pays $26.00 an hour..

Guest willy.wonka

right on....i hope that i get one of these jobs...i need it.. i accidently wrote on this paper personality test that i have been in 7-10 fights.....might be the biggest mistake....

sounds like an awesome job. I have given up on trying to find a job. I always got the "yeah...well call you..." line.

Oh well I am still gonna get paid to eat free food tomorrow. Last night I also found 7 milks crates FULL of books. I am taking them to this local bookstore that buys books from you. As long as I leave with atleast $20 I'll be happy.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah...i hated this bullshit.i didnt even want to look after a while, then all of a sudden they just started poppin up out of nowhere.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

supposedly me and my dad get to go test out some cars for 3-4 hours and we get 100 buck a piece.

damn that sounds fun.....:D

that does sound fun. I was gonna try to get on at this detail shop where half of my day I would be driving lexus's, rx7's, BMW's, and Benzes to and from the lot. The guy that was gonna hook it up got fired though.

He got a few tickets for reckless driving in cars that he was supposed to be taking care of

hey hey nightowls...

hey zack morris, drop me an e mail (i need yer e mail address...)

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be in louiseville for a few days in a couple of weeks... here we go: i'm gonna be leaving texas on the 28th or 29th, and then leaving louiseville on the 3rd probably...

drop me an email- i'm probably not gonna be able to get to a computer for a few days, but i should have some free time this weekend in GA, and i can check then...

anyways, stay up nightowls... (i just got the funny double meaning to that...)

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey hey nightowls...

hey zack morris, drop me an e mail (i need yer e mail address...)

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be in louiseville for a few days in a couple of weeks... here we go: i'm gonna be leaving texas on the 28th or 29th, and then leaving louiseville on the 3rd probably...

drop me an email- i'm probably not gonna be able to get to a computer for a few days, but i should have some free time this weekend in GA, and i can check then...

anyways, stay up nightowls... (i just got the funny double meaning to that...)

I was driving home tonight and I was wondering how you were doin. I was hoping you were doing alright and stuff. I'm glad to hear your alright. One of my friends offered up a place for you to sleep a few nights if i can't put you up here at my house so if you wanna sleep indoors I got you covered. Southern hospitality at its finest

damn this is the earliest ive ever been on this beast in a while

well the new job seems like its gonna pan out nice for the next few months

cant complain about the money, and there is this fuckin hot chick that works there, im hoping there are more but shes the only one i saw today

sooo yipee weeeee wooooo! yea.

p.s. im on a dsl connection now suckas!

Originally posted by WhenOne

damn this is the earliest ive ever been on this beast in a while

well the new job seems like its gonna pan out nice for the next few months

cant complain about the money, and there is this fuckin hot chick that works there, im hoping there are more but shes the only one i saw today

sooo yipee weeeee wooooo! yea.

p.s. im on a dsl connection now suckas!

you do know that now you can't go back to dialup right?

Dialup will now be the slowest most idiotic thing ever in your life....or atleast it will be if your addicted to the internet

Originally posted by Zack Morris

you do know that now you can't go back to dialup right?

yes i had dsl for a while before and after i got rid of it i was in pain for many many months, but now im on dsl again so weeeeee!

nah,fuck that......I see you jah.....you are staying up late putting in work............I think you should rep the Nightowl squadron.....maybe....hahahahahaha......it's up to the rest of these cats also......We are a 12oz Mobb.....We fuckin' destroy and slice people up with dull meat cleavers.....

hahaha. word 455. ive been gettin no sleep lately. im turning into a machine. averaging like 5 hours a night. yeah, i dont think pistol or glass is to fond of me though. its cool though. i did start some shit back in the day. i kinda snapped on pistol one time for saying somethin though too. i forget what it was but i was cranky as fuck from not enough sleep.

peace to all the night owls....