NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

sup dude..i saw a black natty on tv today..he even said "PLEASE BELEEB"...almost looked just like him..also saw a perfect romer..

i made $20 dollars yesterday...

there's this girl getting tattooed at my shop... she's getting a full backpiece and hardly paying anything for it. in exchange she does hardcore shop cleaning every monday... well, yesterday there was hardly anything to do, so after she did some massive scrubbing in the toilet, we sent her out to get us food... and while she was doing that i got convinced (with this $29 bribe) to shave my legs in the toilet so she would have to clean it again... now my legs itch... a lot...

oh, and she was pissed too... but she has a good sense of humor, so it's all good now...

Guest willy.wonka

you know that drummer from that old school movie.."the wonders"...called the "o needers"....iot was a movie made like 4 years ago...about the up coming of what rock and roll was...in the 50's