NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dlush i like the sticker you sent me...i put it on the cover of my black book!

post more pics of those chicks....im enjoying them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

sup boys!!!

i got laid tonight!!!!..it was so nice.

i liked it.:)

nice pice though..whos that?well ima go to sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

Guest SPLINTER

im bored as fuck. lets all attack taco bell bomber in every thread he post in. then we could follow tease around and fuck with him.

Oh I met some dude that makes those car decals sorta like racer type stuff. He'll make singles and what not of whatever. He just charges a couple of dollars. I was gonna get a couple of Oolong cause he makes them right there. So I go into my back pocket to grab one of the Oolongs I carry and I'm all out. I'm gonna look for the guy again and try to get a couple. If I do that's gonna be gangsta.

whats up fellas its been a long time

sorry i havent been on but my roomates friend came in from texas and well i havent been home in a good 5 days now

i go to work and then go out and do shit till i have to go to work

fun fun fun

and on a side note i now have a girlfriend and im not sure if its a good thing or not, oh well she hot to say the least and yea

well ill be on for a while tonite most likely

! WONK SLWOTHGIN

I got tons of new carshow pics from some import revolution shit in Anaheim. But I need to upload them and stuff. My girl has spent the weekend at the house so I haven't had time to upload them.

BTW probably ythe newer Oolong design. I'll probably put one on my mirror in my room and on my girls car.