NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

10$ for 50 Germans

10$ for 100 NY/Rusto's

The Grey Dots are smaller than a German Thin. They work on Krylons best and are low pressure. Almost like an airbrush. I thought I sent some to you ASER1NE. Maybe I forgot to throw 'em in.

Guest willy.wonka

greetings

tomorrow i will be joining with a army reserves recruiter...

she seems nice and talks about anything i want to talk about...im a peaceloving man and im thinking i have no business in a militlary built for war.i will see what my options are and i hope to make the right decisions..

Re: greetings

Originally posted by willy.wonka

tomorrow i will be joining with a army reserves recruiter...

she seems nice and talks about anything i want to talk about...im a peaceloving man and im thinking i have no business in a militlary built for war.i will see what my options are and i hope to make the right decisions..

those are some of the craftiest people on earth...they could talk a rabbi into eating a ham sand sandwich with a side of bacon.

I know german fats and rusto don't work out too well..but I thaught thins and rusto worked together...I might have to see if I have any more german outlines laying around and if the work with rusto (my paint of choice) I will by some of those too..but I am definitely going to hit you up for ny's.

Yeah the recruiter are some fast talker alright. When I turned 17 they started calling me every week. Up until I was 19 or 20. It was some guy Sgt. Cavaso. But her transfered to Hawaii. Maybe you'll see him there wonka.

I remember saying I don't want to join. I don't wanna go to college.

One time in the beginning he asked if I wanted to stop by the recruiters office to pick up some info on training and college help. And I said nah. He goes how come? I'm like I don't have a ride. And he goes well are you ready I can go pick you up. They wouldn't leave me alone. They even said I could get more money than the average guy because I was smart or whatever and they needed people like that.

I would wanna join the Army or maybe the Reserves if I thought I could handle the food.

Guest willy.wonka

i must believe in myself

sad thing is...if i were to join..it would be for the money.

im thinking very hard right now and putting my beliefs in front of me and asking myself,what is right..the right thing would be not to join,plain and simple,but im in a rut.11:00 tomorrow morning.

maybe i'll chat with her and have her realize that im much greater than any army.maybe if i can see through her, "that it would be wrong for me to join"

maybe light will shine on me once again if i walk away.

im saddened,but very confident right now.

ive had army recruiters calling me for the past 2 years

they are some of the dumbest people i have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. they tell me i can have such a great life in the army, ha

i tell them about my great job, the money im making, what i do for fun

and then ask them if i can do the same in the army

they stutter for a bit and then say no

i then proceed to wish them luck then hang up

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i wouldnt mind knowing about this liq hook up you got , we could all use one ..... :D

It's just a father and son type place. They get Krylon paint once in a blue moon. But it's nowhere near you ASER.

It's a funny place. It's run by the stereotypical "old greedy Jew" guy.

The guy counts cans twice and even overcharges me by a few bucks. His son would watch my back in the warehouse and everything. Funny place.

they kept calling me until I just started fucking with them...the last time they called I said this "I don't even speak mother fucking english and your wanting me to join the god damned army. Jesus fucking christ, that dickweed of a drill sargent screaming in my face and I won't even know what that fucker is saying".