NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are planning a trip to the strip club without me??!! i am very disappointed. nah, i dont live in l.a. though. so i guess i am out of the question.

pistol.....i have your package all ready to go out. i sent you 2 passes to that strip club called body shop because we have no use for it here. we were going to go, but i think that they have a dress code. so instead we went to 4 play. which is a nice strip club because the ladies seem to like me. i got more play than any of the guys at that club and forked more cash than i did. suckahs.

i still have to attach those oolong stickers to a tank top or something.

Guest willy.wonka

sup glass...

well shit nigga..tell them i said "pleed beleeb..oh yes."

fuck man...recruiting offices are like a church..call you every second to see if you wanna join them and push themselves on you..the day/today i was gonna call a national guard office to see whats thier deal and moments before, i got a call from the army..my moms told them i was interested in the national guard and they told my mom that they were national guard and give them a call..they even told my mom they attended the same military school as i did.

so i call them up to find out they never went to my school and that they were ARMY checking on a list from my school to see wussup with the people that havent joined the military service yet...thats how they found me..

i just wanted to ask the national guard about thier benifits and how long would i have to be in for...

army reserve...6 years

national guard....?

hard to find info an them, they just tell you how great it is..

thats why every army man i have talked to tells me, "never to join the army"

my deal to join the reserves would be..

never to go to war

get paid the full enlistment fund/full college fund "GI bill"

fuck an asvab score..i want something technical

and have them sign it..

shits crazy

national gaurd is cool i guess......fuck it you,, you should join the peace corp...nahhhh, maybe not....i want to seek political asylum in canada cause our president is a illetirate alchoholic coke sniffing related to himself as in his dads his brother type super mega dumb asshole guy, oh yes pleed beleeb.....anyway, if it gets approved you get the same rights as citizens i belive, socialized medicine and relaxed marijauna laws.....wanna come? the west coast of canada is NNNNNNNnnnnnnnniiiiiiiicce

Guest willy.wonka

thats what me and my boys down here are talking about..trying to get citizenship in CANADA....they were inspired by the MTV marijuana show....i just knew.

word, i been thinking about it for a while, plus not only can you smoke great cheaper doja, but can hit steel that travels down stateside to.....

or amsterdamn, i think they might go for the novelty effect of a american seeking political asylum.....or fuck it afganistan, i would love to work in a poppy feild, but some how i think id be dead real quick.

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha...poppy fields

hahaha

political asylum..

i would just grow in canada..i wanted to grow at the old house,but stinky wouldnt let me..:(

Guest willy.wonka

oh yeah..i forgot you had a site....i liked the way you had that skullfaced lady holding the head from....shit, i forgot what that movie was called.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

the old house was under surveilence by the vandal sqaud yo.....scary shit huh

my old house?

Guest willy.wonka

no, but remember a while back when he brought over homeboy that just got out, and i was in his grill about his talking with the vandal sqaud at which point there was almost a brawl on the balcony....that guy,

by the way, is kinna hot, please take his name out, cause you know, no sence in being hot.........oh and it wasnt the one room shack..nahh the

glasseater + doja = mellow think alot glasseater

glasseater + boozahol = a pretty abraisive acidic in your face guy.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah i figured it was one of them..thats all that went through my head...

i felt like a wild animal that night..like i was about to start biting peoples adams apples out..i had not been around a large group of people like that in a while..even our mutual homie "the guy who brags about his dick a lot"="sir dickalot" thought he was shady...