NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ATTENTION ALL OWLS

I fatbastard, promise to add contributions over the next week or so to make this thread a hell of a lot more fun. Damn owlniggaz this place is getting boring.. may i suggest:

-You punks start submitting cool artwork on this page..

-455 has agreed to freestyle battle (or keystyle rather) all of us punk wannabes, so have fun ane get ready to make a fool out of yourself.

-Those with digis, photos of your weekend/messing around/randomness would liven this place right up.

Just watch, by Monday the 22nd of november i will take the first step to increase the owl-itude up in this mofo.

Yours sincerly,

Mr F. Bastard.

^^^^^^hahahaha.......nice try buddy......but....no.....455 has not agreed to "keystyle" battle anyone....in fact I hate "keystyling".....so.....uhhhhhh.....the crap that I posted here last night was anything but serious....I was drunk as fuck.......now.....maybe an MP3 somethin' somethin' would feel more comfortable......considering I like to rhyme on open-mics in front of whoever.....I don't really give a fuck about that shit though......I just have fun.....and if you can't respect that then go kiss your own ass.....

I'm stoked.....I sold an original drawing I did called..."Rock Bottom" for 260.00 last night and still got a print of it to make some more from it....tonight I should...if all goes to plan....make another 140.00 later.....hope you all have a great weekend....hahaha....at least I know I'm not stressin' for money to party hardy with.....this Long Island is for you Owls'.....:raises glass:...