chick magnets

DBMstyles

904 nilla!

hey 'berg, how'd you know bout the racingfreaks site mang?

the fuckin lingenfelter vetter serves the 'busa well both times..

i'd have to agree, those bikes are thug-CBR status, and the styling is weak....and way too fast of a bike..

I've never got my ride on a sport bike, but a 1300cc Busa would definitely not be my first bike....you have to respect the power before you use it or somethin....I'm lookin into like a 700cc Ninja or somethin..

oh yea and there are motherfuckers out there with turbocharged and intercooled hayabusa's puttin down 300+ hp to the wheel throwin down 5th gear power wheelies...just pure insanity..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

904 nilla!

hey 'berg, how'd you know bout the racingfreaks site mang?

the fuckin lingenfelter vetter serves the 'busa well both times..

i'd have to agree, those bikes are thug-CBR status, and the styling is weak....and way too fast of a bike..

I've never got my ride on a sport bike, but a 1300cc Busa would definitely not be my first bike....you have to respect the power before you use it or somethin....I'm lookin into like a 700cc Ninja or somethin..

oh yea and there are motherfuckers out there with turbocharged and intercooled hayabusa's puttin down 300+ hp to the wheel throwin down 5th gear power wheelies...just pure insanity..

theres alotta things that interest me, an streetracings one of em. i know alot about alot of shit, but recently started fuckin with streetbikes an shit. lookin into em. im far from knowing my stuff bout them, but i know i do admire those two bikes.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

im me on AIM

crackmoney99...

i'm into alot of the street racing shit do, but i dont participate..yet..

i got tons of links and shit with videos and what not

no AIM

gimme your E-MAIL if you aint already got mine

Originally posted by CLR/EMS904

Yo fr8oholic..... the asher piece you posted is that from canada... ashers my boy and he said that roll of film got lost .... i am sure he would like to have those flicks if you have copies hit me up

i got asher covered if he needs man.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
  • 3 weeks later...

ehh...that custom is alright.

A Jesse James West Coast Chopper would be the way to go. You could get many fine girls on that, even 'occupied' fine girls....their boyfriends would be too shook because you look so badass sitting on a ear shattering chopper.

iceberg, i honestly dont think you'd want a hayabusa. if i had one, i'd be afraid to ride the bitch. i dont think i'd feel comfortable doing wheelies at 80 mph....

those motherfuckers run 10's in the 1/4 mile stock...push like 140 mph traps

Guest platapie
Originally posted by High Priest

Show your scrotum to people walking by, it tends to draw attention.

oh man thats funny

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Archived