Oner

Guest CountRockula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

I think you can successfully be a "oner" if your name is not a real word of the english language. If you make some shit up that's not a real word, or if you spell the word wrong, you probabaly won't have an evil twin. That is a good strategy to stay unique.

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT PEOPLE I THINK YOU GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

Im a one/oner(whatever I feel like) because Im the first that has the name I have. Sometimes one just sounds stoopid so I make it a oner. Thats it.

YEL YELONE YELONER KISK KISKONE KISKONER PERIOD.

no no no!

oner is redundant. now if its redundant on purpose than thats kinda clever. but there is no such thing as an act of "one-ing" so you can not be a "one-er" you would have to be consistantly one-ifying something and you can only one-ify something one time. as far as MY math will allow anyways.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

I used to use that, then one day i was like heh, im gonna make my own number up, and from then on out it was no longer Daze Oner but Daze One Million.....

i thought you were just counting the other 999,999,999 other cats that wrote daze befor you;)

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I think you can successfully be a "oner" if your name is not a real word of the english language. If you make some shit up that's not a real word, or if you spell the word wrong, you probabaly won't have an evil twin. That is a good strategy to stay unique.

yeah, that's what i did, but for some reason the people i know that have seen me draw and ask what it says are always like "what does that mean" and it gets annoying.

i was thinking about writing hormone or acetone or something like that... while i was in ap bio class....because i'm a nerd...

if i was italian i'd write calzone

or maybe p'zone

Originally posted by KRAUT

then he would be daze one billion. Learn counting...but I got what you meant...

million-one=999,999:idea:

hahahahaha...sorry that just seemed mad funny to me....kinda like when someone called the pic of the pink pig being arrested a rabbit or something...ah shits funny. as for oner or one, i was alwasy told it just meant u were one of a kind and the only one with that name.

Guest SilpherGirl
Originally posted by JoeHatesCops

it means a writer without a crew, that what I always thought,but what is the pronuciation, alotta of people, pronunce it Own-er, and alotta of people pronounce it 1-er, what the hell?

yea what the hell... i wanna know too.

btw i write tuna (2ner)... watever.. it's all about originality~ ;)

Guest JoeHatesCops

ive decided the correct pronunciation is One-er not own-er, because Krs one, calls himself Krs One-er, and I would think that he would know whats up.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

richmond bay area? or richmon va?

ive talked with a oner from teh bay area....his sn was some japanese name like juniakustu or something like that

Yes, Oner from the Bay. That's not his s/n anymore, but I'm not going to drop his new one. If he wants people to have it he'll give it to them.....peace

Archived