KERSE

Clever Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD EXPECTING TO SEE SOME ILL GRAFF AND ALL I GOT WAS A BUNCH OF PARAGRAPHS AND BULLSHIT! BOTH KERSE ARE DOPE! IF YOURE A TRUE WRITER YOUD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN STYLE IN THE TWO OF THEM AND RECOGNIZE THAT THEY BOTH HAVE PUT IN WORK!! RIP TO THE BOMBER KERSE AND KEEP WRECKING THE STEEL TO THE OTHER KERSE!!

• 1 month later...
what type of sticker are them KERSE BTM stickers printed on???

pm please...

My mate had the courtesy of putting one of these stickers up on police van in Melbourne Australia. We had met two writers from the west coast in united states DELK ONE nad APATHY that were touring out beautiful country. Yo lads if ur on here pm me its SECTA. Rest in Power to KERSE BTM.Much respect yo. Shouts out to the WHOLE 3A, and BTM crews.Much respect yo.

anyone talking shit in this thread is a faggot. theres only one kerse that should be mentioned here. have some respect you fucking queers. when the west coast was all about doing nice little pieces, cute throw ups, and characters streetside, this guy shit on everybody. throw ups that made yuppies cringe. rip KING KERSE.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS SITE IS 4 MY SON...KERSE BTM 3A TKO,

THANKS AUSTRALIA.WE HAVE LOTS OF LOVE 4 DELK AND APATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND THEM HOME, THEY'VE BEEN AWAY LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MY SON IS THE ORIGINAL KERSE..............

NEED PROOF PM ME.

RESPECT

MBTM

• 2 weeks later...

KERSE BTM 3A TKO

MORGAN WROTE A BIO / SCRIPT WHILE IN SAN QUENTIN

IT WILL, I REITTERATE, WILL BE, PUBLISHED THIS YEAR IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM.

NO EDITING.

THERE WILL BE PICS AND WORDS OF LOVE ADDED..BUT MORGAN'S WRITING ON LINED PAPER, MISTAKES SCRATCHED OUT AND ALL WILL BE HIS BOOK.

MBTM

Far as I know (which is always very little), Kerse and Kurse are the same guy, just different spellings.

In New York (my scanner has issues)

http://a0.cpimg.com/image/8C/25/8937100-78ac-015700EE-.jpg'>

San Fran..

http://a0.cpimg.com/image/96/25/8937110-9217-01980114-.jpg'>

There's a guy in Frisco that writes Kersr...

Yea, Kerse BTM 3A, he died back in 08, i met him, chill cuddy. RIP

• 4 weeks later...

HEY BORN TO MACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GOT UR MOM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

I KNOW U HATE TO C ME CRY, BUT THIS IS GOOD CUZ I CAN HEAR U!!!!!!!!!

MY BABY, HOLDING HIS HEAD HIGH, HATING THE STREET LIFE, LOVING UR WRITING............

I REMEMBER BUSTING U IN THE SHED WITH UR CANS AND COLORS AND GLOVES AND ...MORGAN I NEVER FELT ANGER, I HATED THOSE PLASTIC BANDS SPD BROUGHT U HOME IN....ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY PUT YOUR PERFECT FACE INTO THE CONCRETE!!!!!!!!

I WATCH 4 WRITINGS NOW MORE THAN FLOWERS.......THERE KINDA THE SAME HUH?

I MISS YOU MORGAN....................UR IN GOD'S HANDS BUT PLS STAY WITH ME

MOM

...this argument is still continuing? start some shit in the third rail and argue about it. Kerse BTM/3A is the only real Kerse that should EVER be mentioned in Brick Slayers. and wait, were you implying that Kerse BTM was not a good guy? I hope not... choose your words wisely partner.

period.

4148128849_3c87e69dd6_b.jpg

Bump the fuck outta this flick...

• 1 month later...

There's an unfinished kerse rooftop in seattle won't name the naighborhood but I can't tell who did it. I wanna see it fnished! Also they buffed seedrs kers memorial roof on capitol hill yesterday. It ran for a good amount of time but that was a bummer to see that gone..

....And now unfortunately....RIP KING KERSE.. something i wish i didnt have to add.

I WUZ CLOSE FRIENDS WITH BOTH K AND TIE. MY THROW UP WAS GIVEN TO ME BY TIE ONE ALLTHOUGH IT HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS. TIE AND K WERE ON THE SAME LEVEL. YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND. BOTH PUT IN MORE WORK THAN MOST. THERE ARE ONLY A HAND FULL WHO CAN COMPETE ON THIS LEVEL OF BOMBING. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. KART ONE

• 5 weeks later...
I WUZ CLOSE FRIENDS WITH BOTH K AND TIE. MY THROW UP WAS GIVEN TO ME BY TIE ONE ALLTHOUGH IT HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS. TIE AND K WERE ON THE SAME LEVEL. YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND. BOTH PUT IN MORE WORK THAN MOST. THERE ARE ONLY A HAND FULL WHO CAN COMPETE ON THIS LEVEL OF BOMBING. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. KART ONE

THAT'S RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U

K&K

XOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIGHT

yea i dont know duke or anything... saw his stuff up .. thought it was something different .. reminded me of them old punk rock album covers ... however his tags in bklyn are still runnin... i aint into sharing flicks though... respect from bklyn iiight10

yea i dont know duke or anything... saw his stuff up .. thought it was something different .. reminded me of them old punk rock album covers ... however his tags in bklyn are still runnin... i aint into sharing flicks though... respect from bklyn iiight10

BIG TIME RESPECT 4 BROOKLYN............ KERSE, MORGAN SPENT TIME THERE IN BOTH WAYS,,,PUT HIM UP!!!!!!1

GOD BLESS U!!

K

NYC WAS MY SON'S FAVORITE CITY

Archived