Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest professor poopatronic

i fuckin love this guy

Guest Wilt

chap of impeccable taste eh?haha...good shit...bumpin it...i think that same guy is my travel agent.

Guest Asian Rose
Originally posted by mr.vows

damn, i just flicked that exact tag a couple of days ago, good choice...(no like anyone even cares, but just thought that was wierd)

[/b]

Me too...about a month ago...my photos wasn't as nice though

Originally posted by cheerleader

that percept tag is about as good an earsnot bite as any, i guess.

alike i said,,

Sleaze is fresher..

--------------

don't know dem thru..

Originally posted by cheerleader

that percept tag is about as good an earsnot bite as any, i guess.

Keen eye, it does look a bit like Earsnot.

I wouldn't call him out, but if I did I'd dial 1-800-collect and save him the extra dollar (it's just the philanthropist in me).

people jocking kerse on this board is just about my favorite thing ever. a.) because if you ever met the guy you'd dislike him the second he spoke. he's just as offensive as his graf. (not that I don't respect him or enjoy his company)

b.) he's the last person in the world that deserves the nutsack riding, or wants it for that matter.

and, c.) ugly graffiti gives us all a bad name, but once something becomes trendy everybody is willing to give him a pound.

being badass and being a skilled graf writer are two seperate matters. who cares if someone is balls-out in life, it has no bearing on my opinion of their graffiti. there are plenty of people as up as him with more style, why don't you show them some respect? Keda, god damn that's funny. I've never heard of the guy, but I could venture a mighty fine guess as to who he is... ;) props to all of TKO and all of BTM. rock on.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

if you ever met the guy you'd dislike him the second he spoke. he's just as offensive as his graf.

Hahah, this is dope info. I have a new respect for him...

word....kerse is an ass...i got respect for his graff (even though i dont like it) and BTM and shit...but JACKING A KIDS backpack aint fuckin cool...kerse i lost all respect for you when you did that (and no it wasnt me who was jacked) regardless of that...he is VERY up, you cant go 5 blocks in this city without a kerse btm tag somewhere...hes bombed some pretty sketchy places..so props for that

keda tko is crushing SF....where the hell did percept go...where the hell did narc go...where the hell did kraft go....where the hell did any of the writers bombing shit during 99-00 go?!?!

Guest Amuser

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

people jocking kerse on this board is just about my favorite thing ever. a.) because if you ever met the guy you'd dislike him the second he spoke. he's just as offensive as his graf. (not that I don't respect him or enjoy his company)

b.) he's the last person in the world that deserves the nutsack riding, or wants it for that matter.

and, c.) ugly graffiti gives us all a bad name, but once something becomes trendy everybody is willing to give him a pound.

being badass and being a skilled graf writer are two seperate matters. who cares if someone is balls-out in life, it has no bearing on my opinion of their graffiti. there are plenty of people as up as him with more style, why don't you show them some respect? Keda, god damn that's funny. I've never heard of the guy, but I could venture a mighty fine guess as to who he is... ;) props to all of TKO and all of BTM. rock on.

A) kerse is good

B) who cares if he would "like us in person"

c) graffiti gives "us" a bad name, ugly or not.

either way kerse happens to be more interesting that most everyone else. i dont care if its graff or the way the guy acts, if i think he is dope then thats all i care about.

are you mad that your little "nitch" in graff is losing popularity? are you mad that people like graff that you think is "ugly"??

Guest blood as ink

i personally don't like kerse style...there been a few throwies here and there that weren't too bad but the rest is all bad in my mind.just not my cup of tea ya know?anyways.yeah.

sleazer fuckin' kills.

Guest mmmm..tacos

if KERSE should need a can of black while out bombing..i would give it to him and tell him not to worry about it..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now