a lot of miss17 fliks

jewish hotdog vender

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the interview was funny.. I especially enjoyed her comment about 'beef'...

But yeh, if anyone can get me flics of miss & LME (that is a girl right?) -- other than what's on the web I'm willing to send a ghetto cam for them... or film. Whichever. Also.. if anyone else has any flics by ANY female graf (that is not on the web) hook me up please!

------------------

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

-me love marcio boy-

• 4 months later...
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

bump for the uptown vandals tag.. and the other griff as well. keep up the work, keep wrecking my neighborhood

i like it when girls DONT write miss or lady,or what ever.if you wanna be considered an equal dont keep pushing this feminin shirt down my throat.just leave it as is.the 17 throws are nice and simple.i met lme yesterday.shes a nice girl.she had these amazing eyes.they were like two different colors.prolly contacts.but they looked sexy anyways.

AMEN FEMME!!!

you said it well girl! I know most guys on here are like that so i'm glad you said that. Being a guy in graf I see that ladies actually have MORE obsticles to overcome in graf than most the guys so I always try to give the ladies respect! YOU especially! I drove through KC a couple summers ago and you were up! You, Tek, & Mpulse had these HUGE roller pieces. The biggest shit I saw out there and then I met Stun that summer and he showed me more of your stuff, other than the legal wall in St.Louis. He showed me bombs, legals, ilegals, tags, canvases, characters, and fr8s you've done. I'm one of those idiots who didn't realize fem was a girl til I was told. I was SHOCKED!Girl...you're fresh and deserve a hell of a lot more respect!! You have an original style and you sound like you have a great mentality to so with all the hating you hear, I just wanted to say: I think you're dope!!!

Guest paintman911

NOW THATS A REAL FEMALE WRITER. FUCK ALL YOU 400 POUND BUSTED ASS HO'S SLOBING ON THE DILZNITCH PAINTING A LEGAL WALL FRONTING LIKE A WRITER, THAT GIRL IS UP, ONE OF THE MOST UP IN NYC AND HAS MAD ISH IN JERSEY. YOU CANT FAKE THAT FUNK.

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

i agree with you femme nine all the way. i too am a female writer and it is way more difficult to be excepted as an equal by some guys even though i'm doing the same shit as them...i don't get it???? it puts so much rage inside me. i am lucky though cause i do have some guy painting buddy's that totally respect me and see my passion for the sport...that's really all it's about, reguardless of sex, race.

haha, hey foxy fantastic, most guys would like to hear the comments... esp. the one about the mullet... LOL

some guys are going to say that. always. nature.

girl expresses talent, some guy expresses appreciation or jealousy. .

guy expresses talent, other guy expresses appreciation or jealousy

as a guy with 2 different color eyes (real) and a bit of graf talent, i would like to hook up with that other "two different color eye" girl just to breed a super race of bi-color-eyed-graf-writers... (hehe, see what i mean)

------------------

serving the Bean Pies since 1987.

RIP DREAM and PAK

keeping you worried, like a late period.

[This message has been edited by mudpuddle (edited 08-04-2001).]

Archived