Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/21/2001 in all sections

1. i used to have big parties every night at this strippers house..it was good because all her stripper friends would come...but it was all about the beer bong!all night long...smokin herbs and lickin nipples...in the morning me and my homie jofus would wake up look at each other,smile and get a beer outa the fridge..we did that for about 6 months..it was great.. i never really gained the weight of an alki though...probably the sex and skateboarding.. that 6 was recreational too..after all the partying was done i would drink a 22 hieniken on fridays with my homie... dont drink and drive
    1 point
  2. Slow down...only drink once a week or something. Lots of my friends are alkis...their no fun to be around unless they're drunk. Lots of other things to do to have fun. Good start with the no drinky til nighty though. It's not good that you want more after 3. oh yeah...to answer your question. that whole thing you typed in constitutes a drinking problem. [This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-21-2001).]
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00