Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/13/2013 in all sections

1. Perfect start mate. The only one thing I would suggest, is don't make her the reason, she's part of it but you should be the number one reason you want to cut back. My girl was 'my reason', when she left it was hard to figure out that the real reason should've been me all along.
    2 points
  2. Turntables with the young Clark Gables..
    1 point
  3. flicks from my recent trip.. always charming..
    1 point
  4. At 9:12 am on May 7th, 2013, our son was born. He's happy, healthy and really good at keeping me awake at night.
    1 point
  5. Imposter : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1966604/ So good....
    1 point
  6. Since I ain't gotta worry about a fallout from posting this... Here we go... So my ex goes to work and I stay chilling at her house.. Waiting for her oldest daughter to bounce and have the house to myself.. She finally leaves to wherever... I decided to surprise my girl with a gift when she got back home from work.. A load in a pair of her panties, cuz we were romantic like that.. So I timed everything so it would be a fresh batch, go through her draw and find the right pair... Fill them up and with a sense of pride tell her I got something for her... Hold up the panties and she yells at me: What the fuck are you doing with my daughters panties? Yeah... She didn't trip, but that fucked my shit up... I couldn't even make eye contact with daughter for a couple of days..
    1 point
  7. OK... Baby steps... Monday nights off. Yeah Shai riding is good.
    1 point
  8. So Saturday night I went to check out one of my favorite producers of the oontz music... Tornado Wallace.. I know dude can DJ, but had no idea he was this good.. Straight up warehouse blaster beats.. Relentless... Just kept building his set..
    1 point
  9. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00