Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/10/2007 in all sections

1. a 16 year old kid was killed right next door basicly right in front of me. i was chilling on my balcony smoking a cigarette when a grey honda accord from the early 90's comes speeding by and pops off 4 shots. kid came running throuhg the dead end and i jus thought he was being chased. a car came around my street(i live on a court.) the car came around and cought him at the neighbors house and shot him. he stumbled a little bit and then just collapsed. i ran down to see if he was breathing. dude was struggling. i called 911 and there was a cop cruising the other street over so he got there quick. before i ran yo get my camera the cop and i were checking him out. he had stoped breathing and had no pulse. i got away from him and went to get my camera. when i got back he caution taped where his body was. i knew the kid. his name was robert. shits fucked up. but my neighborhood is just so fucked up. poor kid. i feel bad but being a gangsta has some fucked up consquenses. im kinda shook. he was my brothers friend. now for the pics
    1 point
  2. went to some bars over there... nothing wrong with hookin up with rich blonde bitches.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00