Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yo mycther fuckin journal uptade!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Sep 8, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

so heras the steeez im completely drunk i dont drink oftern but i went to a thai kickboxing match shit was rad then i chilled with black dudes ffrom england and we gambled for captain morgans anad now im gonan watch zoolander.
    im out yo.

2. jah

jah Elite Member

right on..... zoolander was kinda lame though.....

3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

yo and heres the steex more...my neighbors are rad they got this sick LTD gangster car and we were listening to the hit device on a boombox and they were like you this shit is gay mycusic and i was like yo listen here bro and this girl loved my mesh hat she was cjockin it cause it has a gay rainbow on it but i hate that shit but im tryin to grow my hair my hair out and my roomate is yelling because zoolander is starting and im gotta go watch it (shes fuckin hot you and like half naked and i just shaved ya hearin baby powder snnoop dawg style and this is rad yo devliush tell kissmysass that he sucks for not callin me on friday unless some bizmarkie went down that i dont need to know about its all love between you guya s FUCK a glass brolke. my lesbian roomate is funny she s having her period and im sneaking her computer on while my punkrocker roomate is puking up in the bushes.

hahaha word to DMX and mopiuys if you still check this site all the rset i dont talk to but i love some
    ya heard it here folsk first .
    sorry for soundin so gay but yo i gotta go my writs hiurt form tyoping carple tunnle syndrome prolly im lookin at the keeyboard im just rockin out therses some digii jiggy music bumpin on the block and i just took a shower and used this rad cocount shampoo and conditioner and im comfy. gnite yall.
    love much to yas.
    and i got feree food tonight too and asian chickas were scopin me i think but im oprolly wrong cause im dumb and gay, gnite.

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

5. jah

jah Elite Member

you drunk, rambling motherfucker.

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

funny ass fucker. kissmyass had to go look for a job that day. and he broke his phone the day before that trying to use it as a basebal bat. dont ask. but i'm better. so let's hook up......brah.

7. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

yo devil im sober now. (ha) but its early. (sorta) call me up.

---------->POPGUNWAR (taking lessons in digitnerdology)

p.s. im no "BRAH" anymore....i sold all my pseudoprep clothes to buy food and stuff.
    good day sirs and madames'.

8. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

nice. i am pretty hard right now. (morning wood)

9. mopius

mopius Guest

i was drunk the other nite too.....boy whats happenin next?!?!:D

10. mopius

mopius Guest

PS...return my calls fucker:mad: :mad:

11. socrates

socrates Guest

You know youre addicted to 12oz. when....
    you make a post about having an eraction

12. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

damnit you were blitzed haha, drunken ramblings are cool

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

dude.....i will i swear im poor and long distance. eh no excuse...ive been busy with stuff nig...ill call you up tonight or tom fo sho.

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

popgunwar. you don't have AIM anymore?

What the deal with them business cards? :: sigh :: dude. I miss talking to you, holla. :: hug ::

15. sneak

sneak Guest

dont u mean ERECTION?