yo mycther fuckin journal uptade!!!!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo and heres the steex more...my neighbors are rad they got this sick LTD gangster car and we were listening to the hit device on a boombox and they were like you this shit is gay mycusic and i was like yo listen here bro and this girl loved my mesh hat she was cjockin it cause it has a gay rainbow on it but i hate that shit but im tryin to grow my hair my hair out and my roomate is yelling because zoolander is starting and im gotta go watch it (shes fuckin hot you and like half naked and i just shaved ya hearin baby powder snnoop dawg style and this is rad yo devliush tell kissmysass that he sucks for not callin me on friday unless some bizmarkie went down that i dont need to know about its all love between you guya s FUCK a glass brolke. my lesbian roomate is funny she s having her period and im sneaking her computer on while my punkrocker roomate is puking up in the bushes.

hahaha word to DMX and mopiuys if you still check this site all the rset i dont talk to but i love some

ya heard it here folsk first .

sorry for soundin so gay but yo i gotta go my writs hiurt form tyoping carple tunnle syndrome prolly im lookin at the keeyboard im just rockin out therses some digii jiggy music bumpin on the block and i just took a shower and used this rad cocount shampoo and conditioner and im comfy. gnite yall.

love much to yas.

and i got feree food tonight too and asian chickas were scopin me i think but im oprolly wrong cause im dumb and gay, gnite.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

yo devliush tell kissmysass that he sucks for not callin me on friday unless some bizmarkie went down that i dont need to know about its all love between you guya s FUCK a glass brolke.

funny ass fucker. kissmyass had to go look for a job that day. and he broke his phone the day before that trying to use it as a basebal bat. dont ask. but i'm better. so let's hook up......brah.

Originally posted by DEE38

popgunwar. you don't have AIM anymore?

What the deal with them business cards? :: sigh :: dude. I miss talking to you, holla. :: hug ::

they are being mailed to me this week. i have aim still the same name that i used to "borrow" from that "person" but i only go online during the morning. no thats a lie. im on all the time.

Archived