Why's DEE banned?

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Unban Dee, for real!

What has she ever done to make anyone ban her? She's like the most awesomest chick on this board plus she's my birthday twin.

Seriously....you sound like a 13 year old girl......

Who the fuck cares??:rolleyes:

Guest 150's~

I'm suspecting another Newport 100 alias. Shit, you make me laugh kid, but then you just get played out. Let's keep this one going.

~Wu-tang forever my homie, my scoamie

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by cornelius

yeah... i ate too much today... i feel like puking... puking is hardcore.. and afterwards it makes your stomach look nicely toned.... that's pretty tough.. right? washboard abs? buns of steel? i'm going to sleep now..

word. Just keep puking till you cannot puke anymore and soon you will have washboard abs that make the chicks melt.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i got free food at Red Robin. they forgot to put my order in, so it was "on the house".

VIVA LA DEE!!

hahaha

Guest whydontyudie

Re: SHUT THE FUCKK UP!

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

GEEZ ....ARE U PEOPLE THIS RETARDED ALL THE TIME!!

poop

how the fuck are you people gonna call her a slut in the other thread?

yall are some homos. if you object to having a fine girl post pictures of herself for our entertainment and hers then go hang out in the hot guy thread. if that makes her a slut then remember this, chances are your mom used to suck dick when she was a teen. the ho

Originally posted by iCEBERG

how the fuck are you people gonna call her a slut in the other thread?

yall are some homos. if you object to having a fine girl post pictures of herself for our entertainment and hers then go hang out in the hot guy thread. if that makes her a slut then remember this, chances are your mom used to suck dick when she was a teen. the ho

Hahahah, Iceberg always got my back! :: hugs:: homie!

I have no idea why I got banned... i'm thinking it has to do with email shit cuz the regular email i registered with was deleted MONTHS ago so I don't know.. and me and platapie think that they're all at scribble jam so they're not answering my emails!

Just when I was a Senior Member and shit.

Oh well fuck it, i'll hopefully get it back soon, fr8, whats the word?

Party time fuckers, im back! :: puttin another shrimp on tha barby ::

Archived