why do females get offended when people call them a "c[.]u[.]n[.]t[.]?"

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by evokester

DILLIGAF - Do I look like I give a fuck

i actually dotn have a degree in reading body language in the first place and i cant very wel see you over the internet. god your so silly to ask me what you look like your thinking, and im pretty sure you know if you give a fuck or not so why are you asking questions to something that you know the answer to, that so rude.

I called Al gores wife a cunt at a Political rally befor

He looked at me mean like he was goina do somethin

Then i blew him a kiss and he looked away

well its not only the word cunt, its the way you say it. i mean usually if you say to some girl that she is a cunt, you dont mean it as a compliment. so maybe that is why females get offended. i mean if i dont like someone or they are being an asshole i will say your a DICK. so yeah cunt, dick both not something you really want to be called....

why is it that our body parts are used for bad language...asshole, cunt,dick,pussy(like your a pussy bitch) ????

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by el barto

thats why you should have a sock full of quarters by you door at all times.

Bad advice. If some girl came running toward me swinging a sockful of quarters, I'd just laugh. Then I'd relieve her of all the quarters, stuff the empty sock in her mouth, and say, "What now, CUNT!" After that, I'd walk off with jingling pockets to the bank to exchange the quarters for bills.

Archived