Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whoa.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jun 20, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Whoa, what the fuck happened to the forum?? I dont think theres but 3 cool threads on here.....anyways...

Im at a library, needed to check some email and shit and figured i would drop by and see what was up. Im living with 6 girls...3 are hot, ones uh..and the last two are yuck...but thats ok, theyre my friends anyways and i love em. Not like im a great catch anyways. Ill try and get on here as much as i can, work is 24/7 and super tiring, yet im happy to be employed once agian and have a roof over my head and good friends to spend my evenings with.(if i can ever get my digital to work and a computer ill post some pics..)

Hope everythings goin well for everyone else.

To the girls of 12oz who participated in the wet t-shirt contest....(and to popgun)......i salute you!! Very beautiful indeed!

Esp to my girl bodice, keep rockin that shit like the badass you are!;)

Oh and by the way. I laugh at you fucks who dissed kristy and now jock her breasts around like the bitches you are, prolly all beatin off to the thread cause you found out shes got a bangin body.
    ......hahaha....retards.

boogie, i will be your way in aug. ill hit you up soon.
    tt boy, if your down to chill, im willing to drive when i get a day off...ill drop you a line soon also.

Take it easy kiddo's!

ssp.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

glad to hear things are going smoothly for you....hope to see you in august

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I just made fun of ravers in general... nothing personal.

and shameless.... try to keep your hands out of the cookie jar ;)

4. buttercup

buttercup New Jack

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214918f00000005.jpg'>

[b]"I am the ultimate badass.. state of the badass art! You do not wanna fuck with me! [/b]

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You do know he and I are in the same city right? I guess nobody cares about old dazzle. Where the fuck are you anyway??

And I merely said that kristy looked hotter without her hair in her ghetto braids. Why am I defending myself anyway??

6. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

it's okay dazzle... not everybody can look like remy shand

7. platapie

platapie Guest

remy shand is dope. only white guy on motown i belive.

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:: waves :: hi shameless!