Whoa.

Whoa, what the fuck happened to the forum?? I dont think theres but 3 cool threads on here.....anyways...

Im at a library, needed to check some email and shit and figured i would drop by and see what was up. Im living with 6 girls...3 are hot, ones uh..and the last two are yuck...but thats ok, theyre my friends anyways and i love em. Not like im a great catch anyways. Ill try and get on here as much as i can, work is 24/7 and super tiring, yet im happy to be employed once agian and have a roof over my head and good friends to spend my evenings with.(if i can ever get my digital to work and a computer ill post some pics..)

Hope everythings goin well for everyone else.

To the girls of 12oz who participated in the wet t-shirt contest....(and to popgun)......i salute you!! Very beautiful indeed!

Esp to my girl bodice, keep rockin that shit like the badass you are!;)

Oh and by the way. I laugh at you fucks who dissed kristy and now jock her breasts around like the bitches you are, prolly all beatin off to the thread cause you found out shes got a bangin body.

......hahaha....retards.

boogie, i will be your way in aug. ill hit you up soon.

tt boy, if your down to chill, im willing to drive when i get a day off...ill drop you a line soon also.

Take it easy kiddo's!

ssp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I just made fun of ravers in general... nothing personal.

and shameless.... try to keep your hands out of the cookie jar ;)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

tt boy, if your down to chill, im willing to drive when i get a day off...ill drop you a line soon also.

You do know he and I are in the same city right? I guess nobody cares about old dazzle. Where the fuck are you anyway??

And I merely said that kristy looked hotter without her hair in her ghetto braids. Why am I defending myself anyway??

Archived