Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what happened to the good old channel zero..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Mar 26, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

you remember the days when it was all strictly fun and no topic was lame.. most of you dont know who i am. but you soon will find out unfortunaly.i remember when tt. boy was getting nasty with his funn and interesting thread. and el mammerro getting dirt with his photoshop. he still is by the way. and tue skinny his dumb senseless post that made people laugh and people wanna kill him.. tesseracts threads were also an expansion for the brain ( am i sounding smart because im trying really hard )
    and wait you cant forget mr. bojangles... where is he?

i wish this can all come back to what it use to be. im sick of all the hip hop threads and i need a girlfriend threads... i think we all need to get off of here once and back into the real world. i found out that my life doesnt revovle around this site and that i probly could be dating and getting sex right now if i wasnt into writing or even on this site. i lerned this thanks to the crew for waking me up and peace to you all....

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

HAHAHA...

Seriously, the jokes on everyone but me and mars.....

KHR...right baby?!;)

4. beardo

beardo Guest

5. who's down on kicking this 180 more...just to get back on track around here?

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i aint gonna complain if all the stupidity was gone , and the mods simply DELETED threads that are deemed retarded by majority.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

8. platapie

platapie Guest

tueskinys post were so good i loved his shit.

9. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

sorry j. i forgot to put you in there for your photoshop abilities too. lets turn this thing around

10. omone

omone Member

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i wish i was allowed to do my interesting and funn threads, but im not.

180 for sure.

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

The "good old channel zero" ???

the time you were describing was no more than 2 months ago.
    This is a contsantly evolving thing here.
    2 months ago is hardly the "youthfull prime" of this fourm.