what happened to the good old channel zero..

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

you remember the days when it was all strictly fun and no topic was lame.. most of you dont know who i am. but you soon will find out unfortunaly.i remember when tt. boy was getting nasty with his funn and interesting thread. and el mammerro getting dirt with his photoshop. he still is by the way. and tue skinny his dumb senseless post that made people laugh and people wanna kill him.. tesseracts threads were also an expansion for the brain ( am i sounding smart because im trying really hard )

and wait you cant forget mr. bojangles... where is he?

i wish this can all come back to what it use to be. im sick of all the hip hop threads and i need a girlfriend threads... i think we all need to get off of here once and back into the real world. i found out that my life doesnt revovle around this site and that i probly could be dating and getting sex right now if i wasnt into writing or even on this site. i lerned this thanks to the crew for waking me up and peace to you all....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

The "good old channel zero" ???

the time you were describing was no more than 2 months ago.

This is a contsantly evolving thing here.

2 months ago is hardly the "youthfull prime" of this fourm.

Archived