what do you feel like?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest richard kyel

hahhaha i thought you would never ask. dude i am so stressed out from this bullshit my girlfriend has been causing me for the past 6 months. i quit my job about three weeks ago. i started doing drugs again three days ago, im on a path of self destruction. im so anxious i cant sleep and it makes me so nervous i can even draw something simple like a smiley face. its cold out so everything i paint is getting drippy. everyone is bitching at me about shit that is completely out of my control. my car insurance is due next week and i have no job. my car needs a new exhaust. im all against painting in my own neighborhood cause it brings heat way to close. so considering my cars fukt up i cant paint. and i really want to die. well not die but just wipe the slate clean and start a more happy life. which i dont see happening. but anyway. im sure ill be fine in about ten minutes, either that or ill be worse

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: Re: what do you feel like?

Originally posted by JIGSAW

I relate except their needs to be hateful and angry in their somewhere...

yea thats in there too...as soon as im off the computer i become angry again...iono 12oz really brings out the "joyfuly happy" side in me....its like a free drug

yo rich....graffiti was making me feel like shit too...i couldnt bomb that much...niggas were hating on my shit...i hated everything i did....so i quit...and its a little more relaxing...i dont have that urge inside of me to compete for ups anymore...its like...i see a bomb..and i think cool..but i dont need to actually go out and do it

or maybe its just that ive lost any motivation to do anything now because i strenghed my love for marijuana, liquor, and other assorted fuck-your-brain-uppers

i feel like...gettin freakay?

-i feel like runing around on the beach

-or ice cream or pie from marie calender's

-woah i'm in a great mood for once. i just woke up and bammm great mood even though alot of things are shit riht now.

cmon now

Archived