Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what do you feel like?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Nov 5, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

a lonely peice of shit

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

im not fat, i weigh like 130

5. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

i feel like some boot camp, some vicodin, and a forty of pabst.....

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

hmm....i think i feel......smart. yeah.

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Slightly bloated after a fried seafood dinner plus ice cream and tea.

8. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

I just finished slammin' my girl then I drove her home. Now I feel like more sex. Damn you Moe.

9. L*S*D

L*S*D New Jack

playin basketball....

10. sieb

sieb New Jack

im frustrated with the school district

11. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

I relate except their needs to be hateful and angry in their somewhere...

12. socrates

socrates Guest

I feel like all I need is one bullet

13. richard kyel

richard kyel Guest

hahhaha i thought you would never ask. dude i am so stressed out from this bullshit my girlfriend has been causing me for the past 6 months. i quit my job about three weeks ago. i started doing drugs again three days ago, im on a path of self destruction. im so anxious i cant sleep and it makes me so nervous i can even draw something simple like a smiley face. its cold out so everything i paint is getting drippy. everyone is bitching at me about shit that is completely out of my control. my car insurance is due next week and i have no job. my car needs a new exhaust. im all against painting in my own neighborhood cause it brings heat way to close. so considering my cars fukt up i cant paint. and i really want to die. well not die but just wipe the slate clean and start a more happy life. which i dont see happening. but anyway. im sure ill be fine in about ten minutes, either that or ill be worse

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

Re: Re: what do you feel like?

yea thats in there too...as soon as im off the computer i become angry again...iono 12oz really brings out the "joyfuly happy" side in me....its like a free drug

yo rich....graffiti was making me feel like shit too...i couldnt bomb that much...niggas were hating on my shit...i hated everything i did....so i quit...and its a little more relaxing...i dont have that urge inside of me to compete for ups anymore...its like...i see a bomb..and i think cool..but i dont need to actually go out and do it

or maybe its just that ive lost any motivation to do anything now because i strenghed my love for marijuana, liquor, and other assorted fuck-your-brain-uppers

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i feel like...gettin freakay?

-i feel like runing around on the beach
    -or ice cream or pie from marie calender's
    -woah i'm in a great mood for once. i just woke up and bammm great mood even though alot of things are shit riht now.
    cmon now