Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TUBE YARD SAFTEY

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by skrib139, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

Having seen the 'freight yard safety' thread, i thought it might be good to have a tube yard saftey thread, cos there must be whole lot of writers (including me) out there who have nearly know knowledge on tha subject, an would appreciate it.

s139

2. krowteN

krowteN Guest

get real dude, theres no danger in tubes.
    and its a tunnel not a tube anyway.

3. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

shush...

i don't think you'll get any advice on this subject. by giving up the info makes you liable in creeping on other peoples sunshine.

most people value their sunshine.

4. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

I think he`s talking about the London Tube, as in Subway..

5. krowteN

krowteN Guest

in NEW YORK the subway runs thru a tunnel-dont you think that is what you should call it too. i mean that would be keeping it real.

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

The tube runs through tunnels, yes. The Tube is a term for the whole underground system.

As for painting passeneger trains, (in terminology that makes it clearest to you) it is not about keeping it real, it is about being savage. Simple as that. Maybe a few Germans in the 90's were obsessed about NY trains and the whole "steel is real" thing, but that is not why people love doing passenger trains so much now. They love them because it is savage

7. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Eh? YEAH OF COURSE THE TUNEELS ARE CALLED TUNNELS, BUT AS IN YOU SAY THE NEW YORK SUBWAY, OUR`S IS CALLED THE LONDON TUBE..SINCE IT WAS THE FIRST SUBWAY IN THE WORLD WE ARE THE ORIGINATORS FELLA..

8. krowteN

krowteN Guest

yes, you mates are well savage! you mates rock the london towne tube eh' a good deal. you mates live where the subway was invented. im telling you im with your hybrid graffiti culture my bloddy old chap, all the way. i'll be leaving for Heathro in the morning, we'll have a smashing olde time.

.....transit up, fr8's down!

9. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

as I said, enjoy your delusions, as the reality is very different.

10. vynlone

vynlone Member

some people are just thick as pig shit mixed with super glue.
    When you actually paint a "london underground" carriage then come back and call it shit. Until that time shut the fuck up (is that simple enough for you? As you don't seem to be the most intelligent fella in the world.)

11. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

who says 'mates'???

an fuck u neway, u obviously have no idea of the uk graff scene so dont comment

12. krowteN

krowteN Guest

its funny how you faggot ass motherfuckers can dish it but cant take it!
    why dont you go have a spot of tea or something.

13. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

come to landan ans i will jook ya

Krowten stop being a ignorant twat please....If you came to London you would get robbed blind.Dont make assumptions about places you have no idea about!

14. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

hahahah arent u guys going off topic?

15. krowteN

krowteN Guest

Re: come to landan ans i will jook ya

now would i get robbed by the norf landan bloods or the norf landan crips?
    what if i wore green and went to sweeden, would i be neutral?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.