Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TOOL MOTHERF**CKERS!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Oct 9, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

I'm going to see Tool tonight everybody. YESSSSSSSS, has anybody been to there show yet?

hehehehe........oh, ima have a hell of a time.

!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

2. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i saw tool a few years ago at lollapalooza....they put on a fucking great showw......have fun....i'm goin to their show in about two weeks...but this weekend its gonna be system of a down

3. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Just the other day I was wonderiing if they were gonna make it to this side of the world...

4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...have fucking fun....i just saw em in hartford, and i was completely blown away...really i mean it was such an explosion of sound...just an incredible show of music...goose bumps....let us know what you thought.....

5. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

my friend went to their show last friday and i talked to him on saturday. he talked my ear off on how dope this was and these big screens and how maynard was playin guitar for a while. yadda yadda yadda..but he was soo happy about it. i can only imagine how fun it would be. have a good time.

6. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

i went to the opening of the Tool/King Crimson tour, on august 3......the best show i have ever seen in my life, you will have so much fun, garunteed.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the show is wicked good. enjoy yourself.

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

TOOL-fucking-TOOL!

I went to the show in Bizzerkly…mindbending!
    Words just cant explain the feeling i got listening
    to their set…have fun, I did. Im going to the
    arena show coming up next month…woo hoo
    is right…I cant wait. Danny fucking rips shit
    though, he made my experience twice as
    much better. That fucker is one ill ass drummer.

9. George Dubyah Bush

oh baby.

Fucking amazing. Maynard, Danny, Adam, and Justin........
    THey didn't really rock out, but the concert was just, awesome.......amazing.......everything

all the videos being played on teh screens, the music that sounded perfect and cd quality........just awesome.

=) oh man what an experience, even spiritual to an extent.......wow.

they played mostly lateralus and Aenima songs........

the only thing that sucked is they didn't play no Undertow or Opiate material watsoever

im happy otherwise. what an experience

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah…

I noticed that it wasnt a hard show, seemed pretty chill. Im hoping the arena show will be harder. The music and crowd was amping me up.
    Those fuckers are sicc.

11. taper

taper Elite Member

tool sucks... mindless fags. fuck them they have nothing except a following of 16 year old wanna be goth chicks and ugly, confused about life (which is why they listen to tool to begin with) guys that fucking have no personality just blankfaces and shitty attitudes. there like i hate the world but thats because there dumb and too worried about being diffrent and therfore being self concious as fuck which is why there all depressed. i hate alternative music.......... up the punks oioioi!!! that may be sterotypical but fuck it.;)

12. mental invalid

"I noticed that it wasnt a hard show, seemed pretty chill. Im hoping the arena show will be harder. The music and crowd was amping me up.
    Those fuckers are sicc."

man in hartford, that wa one of the sickiest floors ive seen in a long time...esp at an arena...i mean irving plaza is one thing, but when the arena floor is in motion, ya know ya got something...im interested to hear what you guys think of maynard standing in the back...this is the first time ive seen them, does he always do that? personally i thought it was a brilliant manipulation of the crowd on his part...he actually single handedly forced a perception shift...and people were forced to focus on the whole.....i loved it......movie was insane....r

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

taper is my vote for new 'stupidest person alive'

14. George Dubyah Bush

I don't want to be a nut hugger.....

but i am with seeking on this one.

Yes. During Aenema, i was up one level and the crowd just went nuts. like at least 3 pits going everywere and the churning of people.

great show

15. mental invalid

taper is my vote for new 'stupidest person alive'

was wondering when you were gonna drop in....hmmmm, sounds to me like your wanting a polling seeks!

i hate to aske this again, but about maynard in the back of the band, opinions, feelings, has he done that before...sorry it just really forced a schema shift in me about lead singers....