TOOL MOTHERF**CKERS!!

George Dubyah Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my friend went to their show last friday and i talked to him on saturday. he talked my ear off on how dope this was and these big screens and how maynard was playin guitar for a while. yadda yadda yadda..but he was soo happy about it. i can only imagine how fun it would be. have a good time.

Guest WebsterUno

TOOL-fucking-TOOL!

I went to the show in Bizzerkly…mindbending!

Words just cant explain the feeling i got listening

to their set…have fun, I did. Im going to the

arena show coming up next month…woo hoo

is right…I cant wait. Danny fucking rips shit

though, he made my experience twice as

much better. That fucker is one ill ass drummer.

oh baby.

Fucking amazing. Maynard, Danny, Adam, and Justin........

THey didn't really rock out, but the concert was just, awesome.......amazing.......everything

all the videos being played on teh screens, the music that sounded perfect and cd quality........just awesome.

=) oh man what an experience, even spiritual to an extent.......wow.

they played mostly lateralus and Aenima songs........

the only thing that sucked is they didn't play no Undertow or Opiate material watsoever

im happy otherwise. what an experience

Guest WebsterUno

yeah…

I noticed that it wasnt a hard show, seemed pretty chill. Im hoping the arena show will be harder. The music and crowd was amping me up.

Those fuckers are sicc.

tool sucks... mindless fags. fuck them they have nothing except a following of 16 year old wanna be goth chicks and ugly, confused about life (which is why they listen to tool to begin with) guys that fucking have no personality just blankfaces and shitty attitudes. there like i hate the world but thats because there dumb and too worried about being diffrent and therfore being self concious as fuck which is why there all depressed. i hate alternative music.......... up the punks oioioi!!! that may be sterotypical but fuck it.;)

"I noticed that it wasnt a hard show, seemed pretty chill. Im hoping the arena show will be harder. The music and crowd was amping me up.

Those fuckers are sicc."

man in hartford, that wa one of the sickiest floors ive seen in a long time...esp at an arena...i mean irving plaza is one thing, but when the arena floor is in motion, ya know ya got something...im interested to hear what you guys think of maynard standing in the back...this is the first time ive seen them, does he always do that? personally i thought it was a brilliant manipulation of the crowd on his part...he actually single handedly forced a perception shift...and people were forced to focus on the whole.....i loved it......movie was insane....r

taper is my vote for new 'stupidest person alive'

was wondering when you were gonna drop in....hmmmm, sounds to me like your wanting a polling seeks!

i hate to aske this again, but about maynard in the back of the band, opinions, feelings, has he done that before...sorry it just really forced a schema shift in me about lead singers....

Originally posted by taper

tool sucks... mindless fags. fuck them they have nothing except a following of 16 year old wanna be goth chicks and ugly, confused about life (which is why they listen to tool to begin with) guys that fucking have no personality just blankfaces and shitty attitudes. there like i hate the world but thats because there dumb and too worried about being diffrent and therfore being self concious as fuck which is why there all depressed. i hate alternative music.......... up the punks oioioi!!! that may be sterotypical but fuck it.;)

alright. you must not know anyone that listens to tool because they have a huge demographic of fans; i think that you calling tool "mindless" fags" only increases your show of ignorance because only an ignorant person, such as yourself, would use the word fag to insult someone, and calling maynard mindless just makes you look stupid (obviously you've never listened to any of their lyrics whatsoever, or if you have, you have no capability of abstract thought and connecting ideas). plus, i dont think anyone so "mindless" could be as good of a drummer as the one tool has.

seeking, i forget, was taper on that poll of who was most likely to be banned, or was he just going to banned eventually, anyway?

yeah

Originally posted by mental invalid

taper is my vote for new 'stupidest person alive'

was windering when you were gonna drop in....hmmmm, sounds to me like your wanting a polling seeks!

i hate to aske this again, but about maynard in the back of the band, opinions, feelings, has he done that before...sorry it just really forced a schema shift in me about lead singers....

I would see him as teh back of the band, he was like more towards the middle off to the side kinda. I really didn't have a problem cuz were i was sitting i got a 3/4 view of the stage and saw everyone except danny.

And why the hell not, even tho maybard was not in front, he still was performing really good and going with the music. He out shined Adam and Justin really , because those two weren't rocking out to their music at all......but the show in it's entirety was amazing. The combination of everything. Espeically the music, the people with me, the lighting, maynard, danny, adam, justin, the songs,.....(THEY DIDNT: PLAY ANY UNDERTOW OR OPIATE SONGS DAMMIT)........but overall= incredible experience.

at the end of Aenema....Maynard said something along the lines of...."This feeling you get tonight, i want you to take that, and keep it for the next few weeks, and try to make something positive out of it."

THe man is so creative and a good performer........he's probably smart and really fucking cool to hang with.

ackh i wrote too much. Well, most of you are with me here. Bump

"This feeling you get tonight, i want you to take that, and keep it for the next few weeks, and try to make something positive out of it."

glad to see he is still pushing that vibe...thats what he was taling about in hartford....it so important to do that...take energy and recycle it back into something else....um like say writing....

but he was in THE back when i saw him....id loved it though....if your an artist you gotta fuck with your audience....keep them on their toes...

Archived