tom sizemore and heidi fleiss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 23578

just saw dreamcatcher, great movie. poor heidi fleiss.

My girl has been wanting to se this, but I have always passed it as corny bullshit. I think I remember something about a tooth fairy or something like that. Maybe the Easter Bunny killing people? Still sounds tacky. Tell me some more about it...

Re: Re: tom sizemore and heidi fleiss

Originally posted by ClueTwo

My girl has been wanting to se this, but I have always passed it as corny bullshit. I think I remember something about a tooth fairy or something like that. Maybe the Easter Bunny killing people? Still sounds tacky. Tell me some more about it...

I think Darkness Falling has the tooth fairy as a killer. But Dreamcatcher was to science fiction for my taste.

i got it out and watched it and ranked it POOOOOOR! 2/10 for sure

i hate sci fi movies, from the cover and the blurb on the back, it didnt seem like a sci fi to me, but i was very surprised!

That movie sucked so much ass it's rediculous. This guy I know amped it up, saying how it was super gory and violent, which is always a reason to see a movie. I thought it was about ghosts, or some supernatural force that was killing people. Boy was I wrong. It was like a totally shitty alien B-movie made on a big Hollywood budget.

At the end I literally shouted out "what the fuck??! This is so fucking stupid!", in true George Costanza steez....

Fucking awful.....

Archived