Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

to the ladies of 12oz.......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RAGSOE, Oct 5, 2002.

1. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

i've noticed a lot of talk about the ladies of twelve oz recently, and i don't understand, i'm instictually attracted to girls, especially assertive girls like all of you, and especially to dee:D cuz she's 5 dope, what's up girls and guys, what's with the hater's? i understand there's a lot of youngins in here, but be real now, flirting innocently and fucking around is fun, and it's the reason we hit those threads so much, lighten up and have fun and there might be a glimpse of some ta-ta's in it for ya, who agrees with me?

-the shocker likes girls

2. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

first lighten up

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i just need some good sexin... :crazy:

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ragso try not to be so damn pathetic. get off the fucking computer and find some women in the physical world. flirt with girls you can look at then maybe youll see some "ta tas" and =SHOCK= maybe even get to touch them too! if you want to see pictures of tits go search for that shit on kazaa.

damn..... this is so pathetic...

if you want to flirt innocently go use one of those internet dating services and shit.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

yeah bitch, thanks for making 12oz gay. ya fuckin same thread postin whisker biscuit.

6. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

you have no idea who you are speaking to. i have never, ever had a problem with clocking heinas and ponyeta, i'm only on the comp about 3-4 hours a week, hence the junior member under my name, and i don't presume to know anything you do or what you are about, so i can't really say you are a shit talker. i hope writing it was fun, that's why i post crap too. i only saw the thread on the wet t-shirt ish yesterday. i'm replying to this because i love a good argument. it is also the net, so say what you will, i'm not threatened in the slightest, play on playa...............

-the shocker is having a good time with this crap:)

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Quit shockering yourself.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

uh ohhhh. ohhh no. what is devilush pulling out of her pocket??

whhhhhha bam! this is pathetic and getting old. please talk about something else other than the "12oz girls". god forbid that is that label that i am put under now. please.....talk about something else.

[​IMG]

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ding!

lets talk about how fun it is to own a digi camera..

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

very very fun. fist2cuffs and i took some nekkid flicks and some sex flicks. hahahhaah. just playing.:huh?:

we took very cute flicks. the best part is....we can delete the ones that we look fucked up in!

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahahah werrrd booty!!

battle of the middle fingers. i would flick you black willy. please believe i would. but i have hair problems right now. it's not looking too good.

13. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Devilush, your nails are looking good. haha!
    I usually keep mine short-ish, but recently I had to chop them ALL the way down for massage therapy school. Bye-bye Nails!

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

she got some pretty nails and hair.

15. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

who you calling a girl punk?

and devilush got a crooked finger..... =oO