Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the "never move in with 2 bitches" thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HATEMENOW, Oct 5, 2003.

1. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

my roomate let his girl live with us and tonight they broke up and this time its for good cuz she was goin nuts. she was all crying and slamming shit and trashing her room. then she packed all her shit up which includes our vcr, phones, and cable to the tv. so now im practically sittin in the dam dark online with nothing but my bowl of ramen. shits pissing me off. my roomate came home from work saw his girlfriend goin nuts and just left for me to deal with her. im sooo pissed off, not only do i have nothing to do while im here now but now my rent jumps up a shitload. fuck man now im in a terrible mood and im bout to go to the slammer for killin the two biggest bitches on the planet.

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

f is for friends who do things together
    u is for you and me
    n is any time and anywhere at all, down in the deepblue sea

3. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

yeah dude amber was wiggin out, she was all loud and shit tryin to take everything. she was gonna take the damn glade plugins :(

what kinda shit is that, my damn airfresheners :mad:

4. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

this is just a wake up call, not to use females for stuff.

the sad part is that in a week she be liveing there agian, and it will happen agian

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Speaking of wiggering out, whatever happened to that Mr_President guy?

[​IMG]

6. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

nah she wont be back, this has happened before but this time its for real. he told her that he been wanting to leave her for months or some shit. shes gone for good

7. diggity

diggity Guest

well look at it this way, your electric bill will be WAY cheaper and now you can just get your phone turned off since you dont have one.

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah... I know how that is. My room mates girl got pissed over something called her mom to come pick her up and her mom called the police over to our crib saying that my boy beat her up. We had guests from outta town and some pounds in the crib. When the police got there his girl got all cocky and told the police that she hit him first and she got locked up for domestic abuse. Hahaha dumb bitch. So the police wanted to get an attitude until I told them they had to leave. That was my greatest triumph against the police ever. Get outta my crib porky.

The End.

9. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

yeah send her my way, ill take her stuff

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

PS your boy is just trying to look hardt. She will be back again and again and again and again.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

Man fuck her. I'm tired of her shit.

She's gone if she fucks up again.

What do you think I should do about her?

Oh She'll be back. She'll be back.

11. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

nah shes the one who decided to leave and all her friends are hypin her shit up so shes gone. im bout to leave too i hate this shit.

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

HA HA HA HA! Oh man, no doubt. What is it with girls trying to make off with everything but the kitchen sink when they break up with you? My gf just broke up with me tonight and now I have to face the oh so fun task of going to her house and reclaiming all my gear. That is if she hasn't already sold it all on ebay.

13. $360

$360 Elite Member

Re: Re: the "never move in with 2 bitches" thread

u is for uranium....bombs....

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Anyone else got a friend/roomate that spends more time in his room oogling babytalk at 17 year old girls that live 900 miles away than he does trying to get outside and have pull some local 20-something ass?

Wanna talk about annoying...

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.argosy.ca/argosy01-02/10.25.01/emilyadamovizc.jpg'>
    cry about it