tears

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

here's an answer back....

think about 'freedom'

when you were with the girl, you had the 'freedom' of not having to

find a girl. Fredom is so very relative. You were free from the game,

and able to focus on more important things.

to quote p-funk... Freedom is to be free of the need to be free.

In a good relation, you're not giving up freedom,

just refining it. so yeah.... crying's not fun.

Guest --zeSto--

if she tried to change you beyond what you were willing to do...

then it's a good thing that your out of there.

psst...

was she cute?

Can you hook a brother the phone number?

tee hee hee !:huh?:

Guest --zeSto--

it's a fact man!

she will probably hump some dummy just to try to forget about you,

but it wont really help. Shit happens. Just be glad you're both moving on.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

it's a fact man!

she will probably hump some dummy just to try to forget about you,

but it wont really help. Shit happens. Just be glad you're both moving on.

wow.. you sure know how to punch someone in the heart while he's lying there bleeding.

ive had that shit happen before.

sucks.

Guest --zeSto--

yep.. the heart puncher... tha's ME !

here's the rule for recovery time... (according to some movie I forget)

You will have one week of hell for every month of dating.

so after a year... that's almost 3 months... *groan*

the worst is i've already driven past her house. its only been a few hours.. damn.

mang after 3 years??? wow.. thats a SHITLOAD of time.. i feel the same way though.. i cant picture coming home to her every day forever... i just cant. but greed makes it so i cant imagine anyone else coming home to her either. i dont know... so why are you leaving mang? just to be back where you "belong"? i kinda feel that way.. i wanna move back to the city (i live in the middle of nowhere right now... no job.. nothing.. not even a car) and i wanna just resume life there... there is sooo much to live for, so much to do without worrying about offending or hurting someone else... i mean.. like that.. i wanna be an artist/ musician.. and as helpful as she was.. i could only imagine what would happen at shows with girls up front, or things like that... i dont know.. its good.. but its soooo sooo bad.

sometimes it hurts.

hopelessromanticoner.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

haha thanks.. i think that is what makes me the saddest.. some other guy will kiss her some day.. blah blah blha... stupid shit.

thats why you follow her around in shady cutlass's and whatever male friends you see her with, as soon as they seperate for a few minutes you beat the fuck outta him and threaten to take his life if he ever lays "his grubby little paws on her" so she has a bloody mess of flesh to come back too.

remeber to get in his face and speak really intensly and then kiss him on the forehead before you leave for effect. or headbutt him you can substitute that for the kiss. and carve her name into your chest and stuff

here is the deal, giving :

long distance relationship for 2 and a half years plus we've been together almost every day since i moved here in october.

one night in october after a long time planning, i left home without telling my dad i was leaving (i had just turned 18 oct. 1st). took the 3:15 am bus to philly. i did it because i knew i loved my girl and was sick of being away from her. i had broken off a previous plan for moving there, and although it was unsaid, if i didn't make the move things wouldn't have worked out. i was crazy about her.

so i moved in with her and spent the last 8 months as a senior in a highschool where i know almost nobody. no friends, etc. the only thing that kept me here is the fact that my girl and her parents are really good to me, and living close to a big exciting city like philly is great for me.

now summer is coming up and college too, and i feel like the time to decide is soon. my girl is really really good to me. she's great, but i'm just a recluse who does shit by myself because i dont know anybody. we all know making friends takes a long time. i don't know if my father will be too happy about me moving back though, and i know my girl would be devastated.

stuck in that trap. looks like we have almost opposite situations.

here = girl/her parents are really great, big city i love closeby, lots of opprotunity

home - smaller city, a lot more friends, know my way around, 2 brand new skateparks closeby, cheap housing, etc.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

here is the deal, giving :

long distance relationship for 2 and a half years plus we've been together almost every day since i moved here in october.

one night in october after a long time planning, i left home without telling my dad i was leaving (i had just turned 18 oct. 1st). took the 3:15 am bus to philly. i did it because i knew i loved my girl and was sick of being away from her. i had broken off a previous plan for moving there, and although it was unsaid, if i didn't make the move things wouldn't have worked out. i was crazy about her.

so i moved in with her and spent the last 8 months as a senior in a highschool where i know almost nobody. no friends, etc. the only thing that kept me here is the fact that my girl and her parents are really good to me, and living close to a big exciting city like philly is great for me.

now summer is coming up and college too, and i feel like the time to decide is soon. my girl is really really good to me. she's great, but i'm just a recluse who does shit by myself because i dont know anybody. we all know making friends takes a long time. i don't know if my father will be too happy about me moving back though, and i know my girl would be devastated.

stuck in that trap. looks like we have almost opposite situations.

here = girl/her parents are really great, big city i love closeby, lots of opprotunity

home - smaller city, a lot more friends, know my way around, 2 brand new skateparks closeby, cheap housing, etc.

close to my situation.. only when i was far away i wasnt really allowed to do much.. now i live here right next to her... * well within a few minutes.. and its just.. too much. too much change.. like that i quit skating for her, changed TOO much for her. i was happy with some stuff i did. like painting freights, or skating, or just making more friends.. friends are very important.

on a different note.. since my last post i saw one of my OTHER ex girlfriends and she is coming over tonight...

god the world is a messed up place. glad i know when i die i will be with 60 virgins.

UMPH to muslims.

Guest platapie

pump the fist homie. get well soond that shit sucks. even if she was wak the emotional attachment is all dumb and shit gets you every time.;)

Guest TEARZ

tears is my name baby. i'm doing a breakup f a relationship that has lasted almost four years. the break up process itself has taken months. real breakups are rough, rugged and raw.

Guest deadlydnut

Fuck freedom i'm still getting over the girl I never will, so i'm still on the fucked up trip of the bomb everything...

she came over, crying.. man.. i dont know.. i wanna hold her soo bad.. im going entirely on looks but she is amazing.. god.. im definately going to regret this one a few times. but the worst part is i kinda feel better... so i know, as bad as it sucks.. its for the best.

let me tell you though, it sucks BAD.. tears.. im right there with you man.

oh yeah.. she left me with "i will never touch anyone again." damn...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Giving Tree

oh yeah.. she left me with "i will never touch anyone again." damn...

hook me up with her e-mail and I can help you with this one........

Guest ego trippin

I don't know. I like having girlfriends, but i hate the breakup. For instance, i've been going out with this girl for two months and things are going really good, but i know we're gonna break up someday and i can't think of a way that will happen without her getting really hurt. And that bit really shits me.

stupid post

Guest uncle-boy

damn Gving, thats some harsh stuff your handling,:(

i wish i could give you some advice or something but i am a fool for my girl and i wouldnt leave her for anything. so i am probably not the best person to be givin you any ideas.

but good luck with your desicion, STAY STRONG BROTHA!:king:

yo Gtree... man dont worry give yourself a couple of weeks dude and you'll be aight. trust me.. remember my threads on here bout my girl going overseas for a while to work and shit ? well we were together two years and man i cried my eyes out at the airport and shit and we agreed to break up and talk about it when she got back.. well the next day she rang me from another country and told me she wanted to stay together. i said we could talk when she got back coz i didnt know what else to say, anyhow, the next night i ended up butt bunting this mad fine chick doggie style while she was wearing her knee high boots and now i catch mad play and it's almost like my old girl dont even exist !!!

in summary, go out and fuck some chicks.

viva la girls !!!

:king:

Guest uncle-boy

damn avils,

thats some gangsta shit. i've been together with my girl for like 2 years. she left last month for modeling work in japan and is gonna be gone for another month. we are staying together and i'm handling it. i even had the chance to pound some other chick. but i am being faithful. were taking different paths on this one hahahahaha. well i'll let you know what goes down.

:idea:

Archived