tears

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

giving,

the same thing happend to me a couple years ago with my ex. we were friends with benifits for a while. then when i got totally over her and hooked up with my new girlfrend my ex went kinda koo-koo. so if you dont want to have to deal with a pshyco, dont get the benifits. i know its gonna be tuff, casue gettign head and shit for "free" is cool and all. but in the end it'll be shitty.

but now its all good with my new girl who is 1000000000x hotter and cooler than my ex, and i already gots me a camaro. chee-hee.:king:

Originally posted by uncle-boy

damn avils,

thats some gangsta shit. i've been together with my girl for like 2 years. she left last month for modeling work in japan and is gonna be gone for another month. we are staying together and i'm handling it. i even had the chance to pound some other chick. but i am being faithful. were taking different paths on this one hahahahaha. well i'll let you know what goes down.

:idea:

yo uncle, good lookin out man... thats cool you're doing the right thing by your girl and staying away from other chicks asses... before my girl left, she told me she wanted to break up, then she wanted to stay together, then at the airport she says she wants to break up and then like i said she calls the next day and says she wants to stay together.. f*ck that man, bitch should have made up her mind and stuck by it..

the funny thing is tho, i sent her an email yesterday saying how i don't think things are gonna work out when she gets back home, then i came on here and posted that other reply, and then she rings me in the middle of the night all crying and sh*t saying that she knows she made the wrong decision by going away and that she doesnt want to lose me and this and that..

damn i hate it when chicks cry... :o

avils.. man you seem super dope.. im glad you were here... this girl stuff is ROUGH.. and living in zero-ville with no friends is tough too.

uncle-boy.. its not the same ex.. its an old ex who is really dope.. like best friend material.. we didnt do anything.. just kisses.. so i am cool.. i just enjoy the attention. its like.. a special friend.. who can kiss you.

yay.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

avils.. man you seem super dope.. im glad you were here... this girl stuff is ROUGH.. and living in zero-ville with no friends is tough too.

yo man thanks..glad to try and help you out.

its good to talk about this shit coz fuck man, i dont even know what i'm gonna do in my sitch either. i was all sorted out until that call last night with my old girl all crying and saying how i'm her life and she lives for me and etc etc.. now she's thinking of coming home early. but iono, i got some problems accepting some of her past, so...........

oh yeah, and on that ex tip.. i think uncle said it dude... that arrangement can get hectic awful quick. chicks may say that they're just down for you to slam them in the ass and not have any relationships but it's fucking crap..its just a foot in the door for them. straight after you hit that, homegirl will be on the phone 24/7 wanting to hang and when you say naw, she'll be like - "well you've been fucking me blah blah" then next thing "oh.. i'm pregnant" dude, trust me its a bad equation.. speaking from experience.

peace.

Guest uncle-boy

yo avils,

i think what your doing is fine. chicks cant just play games and always expect to have it their way. you wanted to stay together in the first place, she's the one being shifty about it. But you sound like you are happy where you are so PROPS to you buddy!!:D

Archived