Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUPREME RENOVATIONS

Discussion in 'Style' started by misteraven, Feb 3, 2005.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Seems like SupremeNYC has something planned. Windows are covered up and there's a sign in the window saying they'll be closed for a few weeks pending renovations and the release of their spring line. I've seen them close for a week with a similar note, but since this time it's a few weeks maybe they actually have something big planned to bring it up to par with SupremeLA.

Here's some shots of teh LA store...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

taken from... http://www.harryallendesign.com/interior/Supreme/index.html

2. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

Supreme LA

With their new store in LA Supreme make one thing clear: their stores are about skateboarding. With all the sneaker- and logo-madness some people might have overlooked that fact. So how do they back this? They built a freestanding pool right into their new location. Supreme it is - if you consider the craftsmanship involved in putting together such a huge construction and then also taking the efforts of 'polishing' the parts one usually won't see.

The store will officially opened in September fully stocked with the new Supreme line - new back packs, duffles, tees, and - most important to some - the new Supreme/Vans collaboration skate shoes (Chukkas, Old Skool Hi & Low, Half Cabs). You might have to keep your tents up until October for the new Nike Delta Forces...?

<!-- Box logo related info here --> At the night of the opening - a new box logo T-shirt was given out to the guests. This time the word "Supreme" is written in Hebrew. Now why would that be? Maybe the info on the back will give you a hint...

Supreme LA is located at 439 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stolen

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

Like I said before......

You could write Supreme on a tube of toothpaste and Raven and TheHipster would get in a bidding war over it.

that bowl looks supreme!

4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

not quite...

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

<embed src=http://www.freshnessmag.com/archive2003/0803/popup/video/supreme_dunk/dunksmall.mov width=320 height=240 vspace="0" loop=false autoplay=true controller=true pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/"></embed>

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

8. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

so those fools in the video were waiting for the new store to open?

unless they're flipping shit on ebay, its just as bad as the star wars nerds who camp out to be first to see the new episode.

11. zerosc

zerosc New Jack

supreme fell the fuck off trust me shit is wack i wont even ware the shit no more even if i get it for free which i do they stop'd makeing any thing good back in 2000 what a shame people are still going crazy about them its all about J MONEY IN 2005 HEADS NEED TO GET UP ON THAT

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

i've been feeling the ja moeny stuff but still havent seen much of it.

any idea if they have a site?

13. zerosc

zerosc New Jack

right now hes getting ready for spring shit is crazy you'll see.. the winter line was gone in no time i'll let heads know when its about to drop...

14. zerosc

zerosc New Jack

no site yet i dont think theres gonna be one from what j money told me you just got to be on the look out shit gos fast

15. Manifesto

Manifesto Junior Member

the nyc spot is tiny, dont know what renovations that can do...

they should have bought out that spot on the corner,...since its usualy going in and out of business,
    and they could have make it like the la store...

almost the same size.