SUPERMAN...gets arrested???

AORAone

'Superman' Leaps Out Of Bushes, Attacks Motorists

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The Man of Steel a bad guy?

Police in Ann Arbor, Michigan, have busted Superman -- or at least a guy in a Superman costume.

Police say this Superman wasn't devoted to truth, justice and the American way.

According to officers, a 21-year-old man jumped out of some bushes and into a stopped car. The people in the car say Superman started hitting them.

The commotion attracted the attention of people at house party, who came toward the car and a large street fight broke out.

Two witnesses were able to give officers digital pictures of the alleged attacker. Officers spotted Superman in the crowd and arrested him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There was this spanish kid in my nieghborhood who dressed up as spiderman for a living...he would walk to and from work in it...one time where hanging out at my boys house in his building...he knocks on the door in his outfit and ask to climb up our fire escape to the roof...it was fuckin hilarious

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

'Two witnesses were able to give officers digital pictures of the alleged attacker. Officers spotted Superman in the crowd and arrested him.

So... the Ann Arbor Police needed PICTURES to find the guy wearing red underwear blue tights and a red cape... big "S" on his chest...

I guess one cop thought he was a bird, and the second cop thought he was a plane...

Archived