super arrnugget tossing. = b0b

Pinup

Appreciate THIS you sod!

Yes yes.

'who?', you may ask.

'him!', i will answer.

There are a lot of people on this board, and they are human beings, who consequently need attention and love and warm milk without which they would go all dry and crumpled like angry little cardboard people midgets. Some of them like the little shiny knights that they are have illustriously appeared in the 12oz air, and received threads.

Whether it be Tease

or Tesseract

http://www.deliaonline.com/picturelibrary/jpeg150/fe/feta.jpg'>

or DETO

etc, etc...

and this is good because liking people is good, and although not liking can be disliking (not good unless the person is bad, then: good), it can also be not liking or absence of liking, which is neither good nor bad, it is just : !.

if someone should be liked, it is someone that i like. not because my judgement is universal, but because this is my fucking thread.

he does not talk much, but when he talks he says crap piles of shit, like

oh, pinup, become super arrtist

my logo brighton

and other idiocies.

So let's forget about him writing things. Well actually no, he does write things and very very excellent good things, but only when ther between brackets. In fact, ' brackets' is his middle name.

I promised this to him once, and i am a man of my words when i can be arsed and tired which can seem somewhat contradictory but not always because i am the living proof of what i just said.

take a second and say yo to b0b.

b0b b0b.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived