Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

##something you dont like##

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by FROSTY, Dec 28, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

whell so often on here people post fliks of stuff and then we hear the same old stuff "ya im feeling that", "yo thats dope", but we hardly ever hear anyone say why they dont like soemthing. whell here ya go post a picture of something and say why you dont like it. for all i care you can post some nace stuff if you dont like his style..

[​IMG]
    this looks like garbage to me. says saic.
    [​IMG]

whell i dont like either of these. i can see that they both show artisticness (sp) but i just look at this style and think it looks like something half of the toys on here come up with. yes i myself am still a bit of a toy

anyways post something that dosnt attract you. even if it attracts everyone on this forum

2. Zaius

Zaius Member

i dont see the point of looking at a post of wak shit just to hate on it.

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

thats fukin great i do

4. STONEY BROOK

STONEY BROOK Guest

5. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

finally some more haters than just me!

finally a thread i can get into!!! oh yes...i must find pictures....muahahaha. :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. mind fuck

mind fuck Guest

some of the stuff that is put up around area would burn those two in wakness. but yeah thats some ugly shit

7. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

ah fuk guess this thred just aint takin off.
    whell heres some more shittyness for your eyes. enjoy

[​IMG]

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

and one more for your bleedin eyes
    [​IMG]

10. lubeyoursox

lubeyoursox Guest

your a dick

worry about your own shit..... who ever did those pieces didn't do them for you, ART is ART and only the person who did it can say if its rite or wrong.....

half you 12oz kids always have something negative to say, but wouldnt dare show your own shit....

STATRICK125........TBC..DOA..DTE

11. metalcru4evr

metalcru4evr Junior Member

yeah...I dont see any point in just straight bashing peoples shit. Give them constructive critizism or something. If you dont like their stuff thats cool, but at least tell them how they can make it better, so at least they will gain something from all this shit talking.

12. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

for what it's worth...

most people don't want constructive criticism.

I've given contructive criticism on occasion... it's not worth it most of the time. I've written a couple of paragraphs on people's shit and seen the thread dissapear.

As for being negative- negativity is good. if everyone agreed about everything nothing would ever change. strife makes the world stronger and breeds change. that don't say anything at all if you can't say something nice line (or whatever it is) is bullshit of the highest order. Every major shift in human culture is based on the idea that someone or some group of people didn't like something, be it the prevalent art style or their government or the actions of come particular group. civil rights, the abolitions of slavery, gaining women's right to vote, the american revolution, modern art's many revolutions, blah, blah, blah all started with some kernel of "I don't like that..."

So, hate away as long as it's for a real reason (jealousy doesn't count :) )

13. metalcru4evr

metalcru4evr Junior Member

14. istepdincrap

istepdincrap Guest

i dont think i have pics of wack shit, unless it's from a package i recieved..

15. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

im just gonna collect all the wack shit that gets posted on this forum and repost it here with my shit talking....