something i found......

hack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

make the red a little bit more yellow for a nice orange. and i don't really care for the placement of the smiley face, it should be at the top of the head, indicating a lack of space for gray matter placement. good try though.

Originally posted by another loser

yea, you can, but its stupid to post locations like that.

why is that? did i say what city i/it is in? did i say i actually go there and paint? if a cop actually recognized that place don't u think he wouldve alrdy noticed a big industrial train yard around the area he works already?

oh and yes you can get them online.

those are from mapquest i guess,aeriel photos,that dont look like a chill yard man it looks like a main yard which means workers,bulls,etc.....have fun in jail;)

www.mapquest.com after you search the place you want itll show you an icon at the top of the map you just searched,now above that itl say aeriel photo...its da shit...........

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by hack

why is that? did i say what city i/it is in? did i say i actually go there and paint? if a cop actually recognized that place don't u think he wouldve alrdy noticed a big industrial train yard around the area he works already?

oh and yes you can get them online.

if they really wanted to know they could trace your ip address to your house, that would tell them what city your in. from there they would be able to figure out where that yard is. realisticly, they probably wouldnt go through the trouble for a piss ant like you, but if for some unknown reason they wanted to, you have just made it a lot easier......dumbass!

Originally posted by Sports Bra#1

if they really wanted to know they could trace your ip address to your house, that would tell them what city your in. from there they would be able to figure out where that yard is. realisticly, they probably wouldnt go through the trouble for a piss ant like you, but if for some unknown reason they wanted to, you have just made it a lot easier......dumbass!

considering im on a router based in a city outside my own (the ip u get isnt actually mine)......also considering that there are many yards that look just like that one all around here..........dont think i made it easier on anyone.

now for what u said at the end of your sentence "dumbass!" your showing your real level of intelligence....think about it for a second, was that even necessary? no probably not but then again 3/4 peopl on this board believe that the number of posts u have on this board shows that u hav the right to post whatever u want and get respect for it and also believe that just because some1 starts a post that statses its their first piece that u automatically have to go in there and hate.

but who am i to say anything :rolleyes:

Archived